Plugin MQ2Bot: Berserker - Sucker Punch

wwarwolf911

Reaction score
I know MQ2Melee allows for the use of the Sucker Punch attack for Berserker, but it seems MQ2Bot does not execute the attack.

For those who do not know, Sucker Punch is an attack that can only be executed out of combat, and therefore, needs to be the first attack. Is there a special configuration required to get this to function?

Same for Rogues

sucker punch has to be used when out of combat
so however u are starting to melee it should be
/kill this vs /attack on

kill this will use preemptive attacks for different classes and attack on will not

zerkers also have a ton of attacks that can only be done when their health is below a certain point, they therefore need to have the aa that lowers their hp used b4 hand

imo mq2bot is not the ideal way to make the best use of a zerk

its best to find or mod a macro that caters to zerks, gl

Reactions: MissTerious
I don't use sucker punch in mq2berzerker and the plugin parses over 1m dps np on TBL named. That sucker punch isn't going to make the difference in the ability of your berserker at all. You're better off launching all your ranged combat abilities enroute to the npc than waiting until you arrive and hitting sucker punch first.

Just my two cents.

I don't use sucker punch in mq2berzerker and the plugin parses over 1m dps np on TBL named. That sucker punch isn't going to make the difference in the ability of your berserker at all. You're better off launching all your ranged combat abilities enroute to the npc than waiting until you arrive and hitting sucker punch first.

Just my two cents.

Is your Zerker raid geared with all Rk3 spells? I'm full T3 geared with all Rk2 and using MQ2Bot i'm only doing 550-600k burns on named.

Grouped with Bard & Shaman.

Just my two cents.

Is your Zerker raid geared with all Rk3 spells? I'm full T3 geared with all Rk2 and using MQ2Bot i'm only doing 550-600k burns on named.

Grouped with Bard & Shaman.

Nope, none of my characters are raid geared. TBL Group geared.

Attachments

• MillionsOfD33pz.png
    MillionsOfD33pz.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 29
I prefer to have the mob positioned and not have toons engage early or send pets in early.

Once mob is in place, usually between 99% and 98% I open up the can of whoop ass.

A good crit on sucker punch takes mobs to half sometime (yellow) and on the lucky chance that both or all 3 if u have 3, crit, mobs go boom instantly.

downside is that you have to be out of combat for it to be useable, personally im not a fan of wasting real dps.

If you are chain pulling you wont be able to use it much

its more for raping a named at start or taking out mobs sometimes instantly

Right, you can configure mq2bot to attack with /killthis

Notice it's one word though, no space. Although assuming nothing else (command or alias) starts with "kill" and is found before "killthis", it'll work anyway (the command doesn't take any parameters so providing any just gets ignored).

htw

Right, you can configure mq2bot to attack with /killthis

Notice it's one word though, no space. Although assuming nothing else (command or alias) starts with "kill" and is found before "killthis", it'll work anyway (the command doesn't take any parameters so providing any just gets ignored).

htw

AttackCommand=/killthis

this is what's in my INI file and he does not use the attack. I also have MQ2Melee configured

slap=20

although "slap" is is the lvl 87 version of it.

It shares timer with war cry line. Do you think this could be causing the conflict?

Since this is a "Surprise" attack, spell description. Might want to rename the whole line:

Surprise=20 - it's set to Endurance % currently not on/off

Attachments

• Vicious Attack.JPG
    Vicious Attack.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 13
Ah, well I see the problem - attention to detail on my part. :)

Sucker Punch was not in the slap line, it hadn't even been added (the plugin is still behind on some of them I am sure).

I added it and pushed it, patch MQ2Melee via loader and give it a shot.

The slap line now uses that, so it's: Slap In The Face/Kick In The Teeth/Punch In The Throat/Sucker Punch

Wiki updated.

htw

Reactions: MissTerious
Ah, well I see the problem - attention to detail on my part. :)

Sucker Punch was not in the slap line, it hadn't even been added (the plugin is still behind on some of them I am sure).

I added it and pushed it, patch MQ2Melee via loader and give it a shot.

The slap line now uses that, so it's: Slap In The Face/Kick In The Teeth/Punch In The Throat/Sucker Punch

Wiki updated.

htw
Sucker Punch - Level 107
Kick in the Shins - Level 102
Punch in the Throat - Level 97
Kick in the Teeth - Level 92
Slap in the Face - Level 87

Might want to go ahead and add Kick in the Shins

Sucker Punch - Level 107
Kick in the Shins - Level 102
Punch in the Throat - Level 97
Kick in the Teeth - Level 92
Slap in the Face - Level 87

Might want to go ahead and add Kick in the Shins
Thanks, added to next release (shins) and wiki updated.

htw