mq2autogroup

fathersin

Reaction score
Will no longer auto accept raid invites from people on the list but it will accept all group invites.

works for me use it regularly. Make sure the person doing the invit is on the autogroup list.

When someone sends a /raidinvite EQ no longer sends a message indicating one has been sent. What you get now is a Yes/No box for raidinvites.

When someone sends a /raidinvite EQ no longer sends a message indicating one has been sent. What you get now is a Yes/No box for raidinvites.

since when? I have not had to manually click accept raid in months and I use this plugin regularly for raids and group invits.

Edit -

I just checked and I receive no popup for a raid invit. DZadd, TaskAdd, yes but, raidinvit no.

Figured out what was giving the popup box, uncheck Raid Invite from the Confirmations column in your options window, its under the general tab. After you do that auto accepting raidinvites should work fine.

unchecked it will see if this fixes it but, I'm about 90% sure it will I don't know how it got checked I never open that window to do things ever.

yes unchecking it has fixed the problem 1 problem down thanks.