MQ2 (UF Client) Crashing Repeatedly (melee mostly)

Bearcub

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi HTW.
I've submitted a couple crash logs. I was wondering if you could take a look.
It seems to be only melee classes that are crashing. I suspect it is either mq2melee or mq2moveutils (or a combination) that is causing that.

thanks!

Ive assumed this is EMU, so ive moved it to the EMU forum.

Sorry about that Kkthx. Didn't know if it should go under Emu or the compiles thread.

I think I've located the problem.
It isn't mq2melee as I've unloaded it and still crashed.
I dont think it is mq2moveutils as it doesn't happen on chars that aren't melee.
It happens when no macro is running.

It happens when I emit an BC command.
I think it is the eqbc plugin.

I think I've located the problem.
It isn't mq2melee as I've unloaded it and still crashed.
I dont think it is mq2moveutils as it doesn't happen on chars that aren't melee.
It happens when no macro is running.

It happens when I emit an BC command.
I think it is the eqbc plugin.
The only crash reports I have from you are in Sep & Oct. I do see a crash you had in MQ2NetBots.

If you could upload a current report, I can look into it. If you do have an email there (correspondence email in debug report window), I can discuss it with you.

The only other thing I have of note with my todo list on the underfoot compile is where jumperj101 sent reports that has him crashing in MQ2GemTimer.

htw

Sure.
I no longer use netbots, and my plugin list is pretty simple.
Next crash check I will send them in.
I appreciate you looking at it.

Threw you a crash dump for today.
I will note it is a lot more stable client wise with less logged in toons. I mean my machine can handle 44 toons logged in (32GB RAM) but the clients for specific toons (human monk, de rogues) crash more often under that load.

Note, only human monks, not iksar monks crash it seems. Go figure.

I have noticed an increased crash rate on the effected toons right after I emit BC commands.

Both of the ones you sent were not caused by any MQ2 module (unless it's a crack that's causing it from mq2docrack/mqdocrackn).

htw

Thank you for taking a look HTW.
I'm left thinking its video card related, or a desync problem.

I ended up clearing all character ini files, etc from the EQ directory. I haven't crashed tonight. So hopefully it was that.