More false positive bans

OP of that post has been a great friend since 2001. He is hardcore and very very pure with his account. His level of skill is beyond amazing and he knows this game like the back of his hand. If he got banned then something is definitely screwy and false flags are going out.

Maybe accounts are getting tagged for cheating then if someone else logs on a tagged account the clean account is getting tagged too even though they use no hacks? Putting all accounts + all ip addresses tied to all accounts together.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

so far, 5 pages of angry players with bs reply from SoE. lol...

I hope how people say there noway he could have cheated unless you sat holding their hand while they play how the fuck do they know

I hope how people say there noway he could have cheated unless you sat holding their hand while they play how the fuck do they know

SoE messed up again. They going to release all accts soon..

I don't play anymore, but for some reason this post caught my attention. Here's what SOE's Piestro said:

Hey folks,

I have an update. We're going to go ahead and reverse all actions that were taken in regards to the latest anti cheating sweep. There were some communication issues that arose in this case that led to errors in identifying some of the individuals on this list.

In general, if this happens again and you are adversely affected please make sure to contact Customer Service (preferably via email) so we can identify when there are problems like in this case.

Thanks,

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/wrongfully-banned.203517/page-6

I know he never cheated because of his character in real life. There are some upstanding people who value their character, reputation and the time invested in their account to ever risk it. Such as the OP of that post whom I have known for over a decade.

You're either too young to understand what I am talking about or just too god damn stupid. It is hard to tell which one applies to you though.

I'm sure I'm not the only person here who knows completely legit players and would vouch for their legit play styles.

I wonder how many ppl in that thread are guilty saying they are innocent?

is piestros 99% claim right?

His claim isn't even remotely close to being accurate. They fucked up and he's trying to do damage control.