MONK tome sploit!

MooMoo33

Lifetimer
Reaction score
ok, fist of wu (2 second timer), drunken monkey (0 second timer), and cloud of fists (1 minute timer) run on the same timer...if you click drunken monkey, every 10 or so seconds the buff it gives u will change for 60 seconds (about 5 or 6 different 10 second abilities)....everytime it changes it resets cloud of fists disc!

discovered this last night in PoWater LOL

Last edited:
think there was that commentary in the monk burn thread

additionally it suggested blocking special attack buffs that u werent gonna use and pretty much just leave flying kick

This isn't really a sploit it drains your endurance pretty quick for like 500 extra dps (more if bard in group) Doubt they care to nerf this.

Its more than 500dps, if I really care to dump my endurance on a mob I can tage my dps from 4500-5000dps to 7000-8000dps, and thats with only a shaman and monk grouped...

-marius

Oh and just to put that in context my monk has 2500ish AAs, doing that much dps. I have a berserker with the best raid HoT weapon and raidgeared with 5000AAs doing the same dps... apart from Drunken monkey the monks not running any discs and nor is the berserker.

I have put in my mq2melee ini here so everyone can run it passive. If you really wanna go high dps and high end drain, you need to click off the drukenmonkey discs in the song window, that should spawn you a very high number of pets.

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
disarm=0
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag8=1
enrage=0
facing=0
feigndeath=5
fistsofwu=5
flyingkick=1
groupcheck=1
holyflag0=1
infuriate=1
kick=0
leopardclaw=5
melee=1
mend=25
monkey=5
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealover=25
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
respite=24
resume=30
roundkick=0
sneakdelay=1000
stickbreak=1
stickrange=125
tigerclaw=0
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rage].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring"|ear
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Might of Stone III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of Stone III].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Spelltorrent Ring"|ring
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Pestilence Shock].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Pestilence Shock].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Symbol of the Planemasters"|range
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Rivited Spaulders"|shoulder
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ring of Organic Darkness"|ring
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Hooded Scrykin].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Hooded Scrykin].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Familiar of the Hooded Scrykin"|ammo
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Master's Aura
downshit8=/if (${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Myrmidon's Skill III].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Goblin Jeweled Pendant"|neck
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Buff[Fists of Wu].ID} && ${Target.ID} || ${Me.Song[Drunken Monkey Kick Boost II].ID} || ${Me.Song[Drunken Monkey Tiger Claw Boost II].ID}|| ${Me.Song[Drunken Monkey Flying Kick Boost II].ID}) /disc Cloud of Fists Rk. II
version=5.477
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

This exploit should be nerfed! monks should not outparse the other dps on a raid :p

-Marius13dk with a chip on his shoulder..

This isn't really a sploit it drains your endurance pretty quick for like 500 extra dps (more if bard in group) Doubt they care to nerf this.

Who cares about end with respite

i think im missing something how does blocking the other procs besides flying kick help? i tried that out tonight and just ended up getting nothing to proc after the flying kick mod.

i think im missing something how does blocking the other procs besides flying kick help? i tried that out tonight and just ended up getting nothing to proc after the flying kick mod.

Dont block any of the buffs, when one of the foci fades it unlock Cloud of Fists, which means you can avoid the timed lockout on it... which is gonna result in 3x Cloud of Fists pets, unless you get creative and start clicking buffs off yourself and reclicking Drunken monkey.

Try the melee ini out i posted earliere, and you can easily see what happens, but remember dont block any of the flying monkey foci.

-Marius

Last edited:
maybe can write a litle macro to automate thsi on named for like a burn ;,

Oh and just to put that in context my monk has 2500ish AAs, doing that much dps. I have a berserker with the best raid HoT weapon and raidgeared with 5000AAs doing the same dps... apart from Drunken monkey the monks not running any discs and nor is the berserker.

out of interest what dps is your zerking doing on burns? im not max aa and only have a pendulum bob (first tier hot raid) and im touching 50k for 60-90seconds. i guess your doing 80-90k or more?

about 40k on a raid boss, I havent parsed him apart from that. Tho id like to know how you push it that high... i cant get that high, not even close.

-Marius

Last edited:
SHhhh!

probly wont last long now that its bieng discussed in general chat

Last edited:
80-90k dps over a minute? c'mon... rangers aren't pushing that

No im cooler than u shit....BUT...my zerker is using the T4 SS Greataxe, 13dmg aug...220/30...many monks try using this deal in our guild....They never touch me or the other Zerkers...monks are soo...kunark

Dont ya wish ND was real again?

rangers in my guild are at 45k when burning fippy over 60 seconds last stage, so are the zerkers. were only just into T7 aswell.

rangers in my guild are at 45k when burning fippy over 60 seconds last stage, so are the zerkers. were only just into T7 aswell.

Find that hard to believe with the weapons you have access to at that level.

im not sure as never played one, but the rangers say most of there dps is archers / spell based? all rangers have tock tock bow and all zerkers have bob.

I could parse 30k on raid mobs, when I played a monk still, and I was using group weapons. I can only imagine how high it would have gone had I kept raiding and gotten raid weapons.