mob health and timers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankdean

I love the pink!
Reaction score
hey...i'm workin on a macro....thought i'd drop a line...

i want to attach a timer to the mobs hps for "stuck" mobs.

sooo say mobs hitpoints are ate 100 for 3 secs i want to warp to the mob and engage it. any help would b appreciated...deuces!!

I use something like this.

Code:
/declare mTimer outer

|Varset when I target new mob
/varset mTimer 20s

|Target line something like this

/target npc noalert 3 next
Sub aAdd
/if (${Debug}) /echo aAdd
  /if (${Target.ID} && !${mTimer} && ${Me.PctHPs}>95 && ${Target.PctHPs}>98) {
    /echo aAdd ID ${Target.ID} 
    /squelch /alert add 3 id ${Target.ID}
    /squelch /target clear
    }
/return

So is this working now with no bans? The thing u are using that needs a timer on mobs hp? Or are you just doing it to get banned intentionally?

So is this working now with no bans? The thing u are using that needs a timer on mobs hp? Or are you just doing it to get banned intentionally?

warp to the mob and engage. What would you think he would be using?

how does this get you banned? a single warp t %t?

Hoppy seems to have GK on the brain, and sees every single request for a macro or plugin to be GK-related.

Sure Hoppy because this couldn't be for a pull macro, right? Or even an afk kill macro? It HAS to be that other thing, doesn't it?

Stop witch-hunting and let the mods do their damn job.

yes its vaguely unsafe

ya nono is still just as unsafe as always...i dont play anymore...just writing macro's...but heh...oh well...TY jj i luv it :cool:

Sure Hoppy because this couldn't be for a pull macro, right? Or even an afk kill macro? It HAS to be that other thing, doesn't it?

Stop witch-hunting and let the mods do their damn job.

I dont know why you are calling me out like that.... I was asking a simple question, and I think it got answered. I am by no means "witch hunting" lol. I was just wanting to know if "it" is still unsafe, if not I wont use it. Obviously it's not, so I'm not going to use it. I know why he would need a Macro for "Stuck" mobs..... They get stuck all the time when doing unsafe things. Why flame me? Nothing better to do?

ya nono is still just as unsafe as always...i dont play anymore...just writing macro's...but heh...oh well...TY jj i luv it :cool:

i have target get stuck once in a while using bard afk mac. grow the fuck and and quit judging people.

wtf when was I ever judging people? I guess I cant ask someone if something is safe or not without all this bullshit. How bout you stfu? I dont care what people do with what hacks. I was simply asking if it is still an instant ban if used. He said what he was using, and I dont care. I have used it myself. Mobs got stuck a lot, my macro was set up like what he wanted, if their health didnt move for a few seconds the mob got skipped. How about you stop judging me for asking a fucking question.

Phrasing really is everything....

Or are you just doing it to get banned intentionally?

I'm not saying there aren't people that could care less about being banned, but how many times has anyone done something because they wanted to lose their account forever? I can't really think of a situation outside of hoping to get someone else's account banned...but seriously the question is phrased in a way that incites flames...I read it as a very sarcastic remark, as did most others who have commented apparently have.

Perhaps instead of defending your comment you should just take it constructively and phrase your comments better in the future? Or you could just choke on a chode and die sir.

See...that last phrase...really fucks up the tone.

Ok my bad. That was seriously just a joke. Because most people would not, like you said, try to get banned. Hence the sarcasm. My Apologies. But I was attacked for apparently "Having GK on the Brain" and being on a "Witch Hunt" that just doesnt make sense to me.

I know what he is using, I am simply asking if they are not doing sweeps as often for it.

And we know exactly what you were thinking.

Apologize all you want for what you said, but you know and we all know that you are one of the ass hats who thinks GK was the end of MQ2 due to the massive ban waves and such. While GK was the plugin that caught all the attention, IT WAS DUMB FUCKS LIKE YOU ABUSING IT!

Cheerist A'mighty.

Time to lock this thread, too. The OP got his answer in the first reply (thank you, JJ), and the rest is GK drama by Hoppy. Again.

::gaze upward:: Wow guys, how many threads do I have to post in saying stop violating the only rule we really have here on the forums in a week? Thread locked, stop mentioning GK period.

Status
Not open for further replies.