Mob dropped items from MMs....

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Say you go into SolB, you use the glitch to keep your gear and level. You can go kill Nagafen. Loot anything he drops, it will then appear in your bags after you leave.... Just tried it with a cloak of flames and prayers of life...

Works with Pre nerf Mana stone to! Think most know this already though!

That and it's kind of like ppl whacking daosheen in regular skylance missions... Easily trackable.

very bannable offense. Be very careful if your gonna do this!

im not understanding this very good ? you get task do the camp trick to stay 85 go to regular solb kill naggy and loot the old regular gear off him ? does this give you task updates ?

Last edited:
im not understanding this very good ? you get task do the camp trick to stay 85 go to regular solb kill naggy and loot the old regular gear off him ? does this give you task updates ?

You zone into instance, kill naggy, and loot him

Anyone who thinks this isn't just begging for the ban stick is wearing some rose tinted glasses.

i just did it on a bot so we will see what happens

I revise my statement, then:

Anyone who thinks SOE dedicates a single ounce of intelligence to catching and banning cheaters is wearing rose tinted glasses.

These are the raid items that drop? Can you sell them back to Mckenzie for 30 brews or so?

I revise my statement, then:

Anyone who thinks SOE dedicates a single ounce of intelligence to catching and banning cheaters is wearing rose tinted glasses.

Maybe I am stupid I dont know very possible. But is that statement suppose to mean they do or do not dedicate effort?

Eh, it's a bad sentence. It means they don't use their brains much when it comes to catching folks if something like this is going on and people aren't getting insta bans for it.

Eh, it's a bad sentence. It means they don't use their brains much when it comes to catching folks if something like this is going on and people aren't getting insta bans for it.

You are very much mistaken. Just because they do not choose to ban does not mean they are not monitoring it. They let people exploit, once it gets out of hand they nail everyone they have logged. SOE knows more of what we do then some might expect. They choose not to mess with it until it becomes a problem and the rest of the EQ community starts to raise a stink over it.

All they need is a thread saying

"There is a way to beat Rallos Returns with on person, no hacking needed. If not fixed this will kill EQ"

Signed,
EVERYFUCKINGTHINGINTHEWOLRDKILLSEQ