MMOBUGS for TARGET RING

WickedMofo

Banned From KEQ Never EQ!
Reaction score
Was fooling around and made an MMOBUGS TARGET RING. Stationary at the moment but can make it rotate if ppl are interested. If someone wanted to test it for me, I am at work, and have very limited access (slim to none). But this should display MMOBUGS.COM in as your TARGET RING on any target. Should work right, but have not had a chance to test it on each of the color cons.

Just unzipped the files in your /eq/uifiles/customui/ directory.

:)

EQ000150.jpg

Last edited:
hackersacker said:
i tried in my krust ui and it didn't work, tried twice

By the way, when you try this you need to actually restart EQ altogether, simply /loadskin won't work because it keeps stuff in the cache. EQ needs to be restarted or your OLD target ring will still be there.

Just type /indicator off, then /indicator on in game, you don't need to restart eq to change target rings.

i just faded and it popped up, my bad, and it looks good btw, maybe a litle rotation or pulsing would be cool lol

hackersacker said:
i just faded and it popped up, my bad, and it looks good btw, maybe a litle rotation or pulsing would be cool lol

Yeah gonna look into that. I think all that really changes is the INI file.

WickedMofo said:
If someone wanted to test it for me, I am at work, and have very limited access (slim to none).
EQ000150.jpg
/me is confused.(About how wicked got the pic at work) Oh yeah! Nice work :)

Last edited: