MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

First Fred Jackson now Matt Forte, i give up this year!

Ya, i think he is just gonna ride the bench if he does end up being out more then one week, just gonna rack me up some more loses.

To be fair with Rodgers, he did basically pull best 2 defenses right of the bat, I'd bet his numbers go up a good bit.

Jennings is out, but you could argue that he has the best receiving corps in the league. It's very deep with talent.

Ya, i'm not to worried about what he has left to target. He will open it up here soon now that these games are done.

why yes greg jennings is out, Yay me!! For the 2nd week in a row I am projected to win, didnt work out so well last week :p

What a very weird week in fantasy football.

On a side note I have several strong receivers or QB that are up for trade for an RB2.

Last edited:
I posted a few trades to those lucky/unlucky. I'm open for others to throw things my way anytime as well if it works for both of us then I'm probably down or just me lol :p

Who is going to be the first team to beat the 49's this year ???? That is the question I would like to hear opinions on!!!

I posted a few trades to those lucky/unlucky. I'm open for others to throw things my way anytime as well if it works for both of us then I'm probably down or just me lol :p

Who is going to be the first team to beat the 49's this year ???? That is the question I would like to hear opinions on!!!

Texans beat them already. Preseason ;-)