MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Draft is looking to be early / mid first week of Sept. to avoid labor day weekend. The other option is right before and well lets face it someone could get hurt like Mathews and that be bad start to the season.

In my money league, we're drafting the Sunday of the 3rd Preseason Weekend. Any time after that is fine with me.

I'm good with whenever the draft is, I've contacted another player that said he was interested but he hasn't responded yet. So, if anyone wants in please let me know. I'm itching for some more FF

Just bumping this to remind people that the draft is 5:00PM EST Sunday Sept 2nd, which is tomorrow. Please make an effort to attend so we have as legit draft as possible.

if you autodraft, you may get stuck with a Dolphin's player and no one wants that.

Good draft everyone. If you auto-drafted....uh, you may want to check your QB situation...

I have:

Andrew Luck
Andy Dalton
Christian Ponder

on the trade block to those poor souls that got auto-drafted pure shit at the QB position. Feel free to make me an offer.

sigh, espn sends an email of the results but not one when the draft is starting

autodraft gave me a shitty ass team that'll be lucky to win a game or two, I just threw away 20 bux =/

I setup my trading block, Have QB's available as well. Just wanted to say to the others that didnt show up for draft, best of luck this year to you and everyone else!

woot Tannehill for the win!! Got some wrs and rb's i dont need :p

I have

Jay Cutler
Alex Smith
John Skelton

Trading Block set up. This will be an interesting year.

Somehow I autodrafted right into Aaron Rodgers. I'll hang onto him.
Could use a decent 2nd RB though, don't have a lot of trade material.

Last edited:
NY Giants vs Dallas Cowboys tonight 8:30PM EST. Get your rosters ready because it's time for some FOOTBALL!!!

NY Giants vs Dallas Cowboys tonight 8:30PM EST. Get your rosters ready because it's time for some FOOTBALL!!!

GL all. I am going to set my trade bait very soon. Not sure on the team I picked. I took some questionable picks in the mid rounds. Who knows only time will tell.

I love fantasy football, it makes watching the games so much more interesting...
I am pleased with the team I drafted... who would of thunk you could get Mark Sanchez in the 16th round. He looked pretty good today, but then again, it was only against the Bills!