MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

I don't know enough about it to say one way or another. I would think it would be more interesting with 2 more people. Either way is fine with me.

12 man is fine, but will sure make having a good team pretty hard.

Just makes the good teams blow out the ok teams that much more really.

So looks like it is generally accepted.

We now need 1 more person!

Just makes the good teams blow out the ok teams that much more really.

So looks like it is generally accepted.

We now need 1 more person!

A good portion of FF teams play with 16 and a minimum of 12. 10 person leagues are super easy to put a team together on because there's no shortage of good QBs RBs and WRs. More people usually means there's more importance on trades and weekly waiver pickups.

Sending out Invites if you do not receive one by Wed (01AUG12) please pm me.

Is there still a spot available?

I was pmed about the last slot yesterday afternoon prior to my post. If the person does not get back to me by Tuesday you can have the last slot.

First 8 invites went out. need emails for the last 3.

Anyone object to the 1st / 2nd for draft date?

Also I am missing 2 people I re sent invites to the 2 I think I am missing if you are not already accepted please get with me in a PM.

either day works for me. It is labor day weekend, so not everyone may be available.

either day works for me. It is labor day weekend, so not everyone may be available.

valid point we can move it to the middle of the week. just need feed back!

I will be in area with limited Internet access over labor day, so middle of the week would be better.

I'd prefer the weekend before labor day (25th/26th) over a weekday. If it is a weekday, Thursday is my least accessible day.

Would you guys object to adding two more players? I would really like to join this pool, I love fantasy football.
I think there was one other guy that wanted to join. That would bring it to 14 teams...
Personally I think 14-16 teams is more of a challenge. You have to be active in free agency every week.
JJ said I should ask here for a consensous though... so please let us know.

Mark

As long as we have an even amount of teams, I don't mind going up to 16 teams. Like you said, it's more of a challenge.