MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Thread updated, looks like we have a solid 10. If we people pay in early we might go ahead and do 12. Makes those 3-5 rounds all that more important.

How much for it this year? And, I don't mind which site we use as long as it has a decent mobile app.

When sending your fee please, include your MMOBugs screen name if I do not know your email. Makes it easier to get you updated as paid.

Hell just toss in your mmobugs regardless ! Thanks!

I carried over my fee...don't cut me out p

I just have been busy with work. My son comes to the east coast soon. Apologies for being away so long, just really have been getting things sorted out.

Last edited:

I just have been busy with work. My son comes to the east coast soon. Apologies for being away so long, just really have been getting things sorted out.

You not cut out good sir. I just had to remember who it was =) you already paid up.

Fox got your payment today just got back home will get it updated.

You not cut out good sir. I just had to remember who it was =) you already paid up.

Fox got your payment today just got back home will get it updated.

Thanks man! Don't tase me bro! GL to all.

Just curious as I have never did a Fantasy Football before in a league. When about are we planning on doing our draft date? :p Thanks

Just curious as I have never did a Fantasy Football before in a league. When about are we planning on doing our draft date? :p Thanks

It's usually a week before the first game of the season so we have a better idea of player hold outs (hello Chris Johnson) and pre-season injured players (hello Peyton Manning).

JJ will give plenty of notice when the date's picked, he always does.

Okay cool. Thanks! My guess honestly was before preseason so I'm glad i asked.

It's usually a week before the first game of the season so we have a better idea of player hold outs (hello Chris Johnson) and pre-season injured players (hello Peyton Manning).

JJ will give plenty of notice when the date's picked, he always does.

Okay cool. Thanks! My guess honestly was before preseason so I'm glad i asked.

Once it gets closer to start of preseason, we will get a poll going for best dates.

anyone have a problem bumping this to a 12 team league?

I'm ok with 12 man as long as the lineup requirements are adjusted for it

Have no issue with 12 or a small adjustment