Mass Pull Entire Zone?

Fridgecritter

Premium Member
Reaction score
Years ago there was a simple macro that whispered to mobs remotely I think, and it allowed you to pull the zone. I can't remember what it was called and I've already searched "mass pull entire zone" and nothing comes up. Does anyone know where to get this macro? TIA.

I found out by searching some more that it uses the /saytarget or /sayt command, and that it could also use the /hailtarget or /hailt command, but neither of those work with my mmobugs compile, and I can't find anything in the plugins that will enable those commands.

Reactions: EQDAB
The only thing I can think of is "fartaunt".

No idea if it still works or not.

If it does be advised that its likely to be fairly detectable ( but what isn't at this point ... )

OK I found that. MQ@reachit enables that command. But it doesn't work either.

Fartaunt has a limit on how far it will work on mobs...I want to say it was 400 or 600.

Yeah I think that's why they were using /sayt but I can't find the plugin.

only way it would work is to warp to each mob and warp back probably involve hundreds of warps within a few seconds.

only way it would work is to warp to each mob and warp back probably involve hundreds of warps within a few seconds.
Yes that's how it works. For emulated servers that allow warping as long as you don't kill steal or play through to the mob they're after, it's good for pulling zones. I just need to know where I can get the plugin that includes /saytarget