Mage Macro - 10 May 09

PeteSampras

Your UI is fucking you. Stop using it.
Reaction score
version 1.1

Notes:
  • made all /casting to /call Cast to get around some mq2cast issues.
  • you CANNOT have more than 7 bags for click items to function properly this way
  • changed med routine to allow you to walk for X amount of seconds at a time instead of chain sit via variable "SitTimer"
  • added recourse variable to symbiosis line. variable: "SymbiosisSpellName"

version 1.0

Features:

• - MA/SA delegation w/ assist routine
  • - Self Buff, clicky support
  • - up to 3 nuke cycle w/ smart Gift of Mana detection
  • - timer set to 8s between nukes, 0s was running out of mana too fast for me. your mileage may vary.
  • - swarm pet spell support
  • - timer available to manage mana. default is 24s, will require higher if you have extended pet items/AAs
  • - AA pets
  • - timer option to spread out usage, or option to use all at once, or only on named
  • - Normal pet
  • - summons / suspends pet
  • - buffs pet
  • - heals pet at specified %, I have not checked the delay heal, though it is coded in
  • - optional shrink pet
  • - balance fight option
  • - Focii AA option
  • - epic 2.0 support
  • - Robe click support, have not added in option for 2 robe clicks yet. its on the list and easy to do.
  • - Buff / modrod request via eqbc support
  • - invis via EQBC support
  • - mount / med routine. Med routine sometimes is hit or miss for me. Other macros made me sit a lot when i didnt want to.

Use: Target tank, /mac mage <number> <Name of Second Assist>

- number and name are optional, but if you use a name, you MUST use a number.
- you can make this work with mercs or pet as tank. you need to change the assist type, default is pc
- As of this version, you must manually equip your pet with weapons / gear. I don't really plan on allowing autoequip.

- Known issues -
- if you manually click Rathe's strength (pet aura) off your pet, when it is buffed again, the spell "takes hold" but doesn't show on pet.

- This causes it to chain cast the buff. You must either suspend or resummon pet.

- ModRod/buff requests made via EQBC sometimes require you to ask twice.

I don't have access to a few of the AAs / items listed so I could not test them all. They work fine in my wizard macro but please let me know if anything does not.

Attachments

• mage.mac
    30.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
version 1.1

Notes:
  • made all /casting to /call Cast to get around some mq2cast issues.
  • you CANNOT have more than 7 bags for click items to function properly this way
  • changed med routine to allow you to walk for X amount of seconds at a time instead of chain sit via variable "SitTimer"
  • added recourse variable to symbiosis line. variable: "SymbiosisSpellName"

idk y but crashes after it casts symbiosis spell.

Take out that line till it gets fixed, crash go bye bye

idk y but crashes after it casts symbiosis spell.

I had forgot a" | "on the Debuff event. It may have caused crashes if you had Debuffs on. I just uploaded the mac again. What message does it give when it crashed?

Right now the only thing i can find that i don't like is the targetting set up if the tank is targetting a corpse / pet and the mage targets something else. It ditches the target too fast so I can change that by adding a delay timer. Works fine on wizard, but wizard doesnt have a pet.

its the crash that says mq has blocked it from sending to sony etc

That is a plugin related issue then. make sure you have mq2cast, mq2melee, spell_routines.inc loaded. i saw there was an issue with mq2melee and others for some folks on the main patch thread. try reloading those.

I did find some sort of bug though in regards to that symbiosis spell. It happened twice over 4 hours. Somehow during casting the pet was set to the TarID, which made it think it was the mob it was supposed to kill. i had to restart the macro for it to do anything other than target the pet.

That is a plugin related issue then. make sure you have mq2cast, mq2melee, spell_routines.inc loaded. i saw there was an issue with mq2melee and others for some folks on the main patch thread. try reloading those.

I did find some sort of bug though in regards to that symbiosis spell. It happened twice over 4 hours. Somehow during casting the pet was set to the TarID, which made it think it was the mob it was supposed to kill. i had to restart the macro for it to do anything other than target the pet.

where is spellroutines.inc I can't find that in the plugin config list

it is not a plugin. the file should be under your macros folder (i think, i seem to have a copy in every folder) and entitled spell_routines.inc. I think it is part of the base compile here. if not, you can find it on VIP boards at the main site. make sure if you have it, you open it up and check to make sure it uses all 10 gems instead of 9. There is a single line of code you need to search for in it:

Code:
  /for i 1 to 9

If you see that, change it to:

Code:
  /for i 1 to 10

and that should correct any problems youd otherwise have.

can someone pm me the version they use? the one i download straight from here , before editing to and after editing both crash me. and i do have spell routines etc