mac help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassycoco

Lifetimer
Reaction score
ok in short what im tring to do is fix a old copy of the buffbeg.mac to work with new spells but not working like i thought it should..

old code
Code:
|----------------------------------------------------- 
   |- Druid 
   /if (!${String[${Me.Class}].Equal["Druid"]}) { 
      /if (   (!${Me.Buff["Blessing of Steeloak"].ID}) && (!${Me.Buff["Steeloak Skin"].ID}) && (!${Me.Buff["Protection of the Nine"].ID}) && (!${Me.Buff["Blessing of the Nine"].ID}) && (!${Me.Buff["Virtue"].ID}) && (!${Me.Buff["Hand of Virtue"].ID})   ) { 
         /if (${String[${NearestSpawn[PC guild druid]}].NotEqual[NULL]}) /if (${NearestSpawn[PC guild druid].Distance}<=100) { 
            /tell ${NearestSpawn[PC guild druid]} 9 please 
            /delay 20 
         } else /e No guild Druid available for 9 
      } 

|fixme: drop conv/virt if i have that on 
   }

now the new code
Code:
   |- Druid 
   /if (!${String[${Me.Class}].Equal["Druid"]}) { 
      /if (   (!${Me.Buff["Blessing of Steeloak"].ID}) && (!${Me.Buff["Steeloak Skin"].ID}) && (!${Me.Buff["Protection of the Nine"].ID}) && (!${Me.Buff["Blessing of the Direwild"].ID}) && (!${Me.Buff["Virtue"].ID}) && (!${Me.Buff["Hand of Virtue"].ID})   ) { 
         /if (${String[${NearestSpawn[PC guild druid]}].NotEqual[NULL]}) /if (${NearestSpawn[PC guild druid].Distance}<=100) { 
            /tell ${NearestSpawn[PC guild druid]} 9 please 
            /delay 20 
         } else /e No guild Druid available for 9 
      } 

|fixme: drop conv/virt if i have that on 
   }

for the most part all i did was add the line to check and ask for Blessing of the Direwild.
now what it is not doing it will steal ask for the buffs but the check is not working for the Blessing of the Direwild buff there for asken even if i have it or not

thanks for any help that can be give on this

When you have the buff on, and you type

/echo ${Me.Buff["Blessing of the Direwild"].ID}

in game what does it say?

Status
Not open for further replies.