LoTD Manipulation

SekretAgent

Lifetimer
Reaction score
IDK how many peeps know but if you do the Old man tasks in PoK and blast LoTD and claim the rewards you get double NORMAL exp only this does not work on AA's. 70-74 get half a lvl per mm. 75+ get 40% and less as you get higher. At lvl 80 I get 28% per MM reg exp

Yeah, its nice to see the exp fly when you saved up 5 of them :)

Same goes for claim any task rewards for normal exp. It's just most obvious with MMs because they give so much exp and so many people are doing them.

Warning, at 5% into level 59, I was looking to just get 60 and go back to powerleveling AA's via SK harmshield/wiz AoE. I did one mission with my newbie box wizard and decided to pop LoTD and just quickly get lvl60. Well, my wizard went from 5% into 59, to level 63 on a single mission.

For AA's, it seems pretty fixed what you get per mission. You can quickly get from 0-100aa's with like 4 to 6 missions as the first 3 or 4 missions gets you 20aa's a pop, then drops to 18 or so as you near 100. Stays in the teens just over 200aa's I think, not sure, but around 300aa's you're looking at 7 to 9 aa's a mission. Once over 400, it's about 5aa's a mission. Not sure when it drops to 2aa's a missions, but my character with 1300+ only gets 2aa's a pop.

800 is typically where the cap is completely gone I believe

800 is typically where the cap is completely gone I believe

1400 is when the cap is gone. It starts to drop after 100-150 at 750 it takes a big drop but it still gives a bonus till around 1400-1500

wow ty for that info i thought after 750 all bonus was gone..

I have not done it personally, but as a possible FYI I've been told by a few people that if you shroud down to 70, and then claim the MM rewards it will increase your exp, but ONLY if you have it at 100% exp. If you have less than 100% AA exp it will actually reduce the exp you get.