LootAll.Mac v2.0

Nope Updated first post with newest version that I have been running works fast but does have issues if you run out of inventory space.

yeah

That is what i found, works awesome but if you have no empty slots... then you have issues.

yea thats on my todo list =( you could use MQ2Cursor for when you run out of slots if you wanted. I was going to write up a snippit to destroy/keep based on the cursor also. Just not had the time.

I have modified this macro to work just as a master-loot macro for my group when I'm just killing mobs in my camp (radius 50). I removed the stealth part and replaced warp with moveto and I think it works great for that purpose. I really like how it destroys junk based on the loot.ini file.

I have 2 questions about it though:
1. Is there anyway to designate a loot item to KEEP or DESTROY without editing the .ini file directly? i.e. something like typing /destroy while loot is on cursor would update the .ini file to DESTROY for that item.

2. Is there any difference between KEEP and IGNORE in the .ini file, or was that a leftover from another macro?

The ingore feature was something that was being worked on. I am still wanting to finish this but have no time for it atm.

For the ingame command you could write a Sub to write to the INI and lable it destroy

How do I get this to loot no drop items in my groups camp area?

/lootnodrop never will actually allow you loot nodrop items because you will never get the pop up asking to confirm the loot. i would suggest you enable the pop up when ever you may be killing named where other ppl (when grp'd with other players) in the grp may actually want something you could possibly loot by mistake.