Looking to pay for some help!

Orif

Reaction score
Not sure if this is ok as per the rules of the forums, but this is what I'm looking for. I'm looking for someone to help me create a very short combat routine for a couple classes. The classes concerned are mage and cleric.

What I need this to do is simply four things:
1 - Have the cleric cycle through the group and cast a heal (not going through pets.)
2 - Have the mage checking for MT target and cast /pet attack
3 - Have the mage cast burnout on it's pet
4 - Have the mage checking for pet and if not pet, cast the pet spell, cast burn out on it, and /pet attack

That's literally it. If interested in a few bucks now, PM me on here. I'm not a programmer for a reason. Will send monies through PayPal when completed.

Last edited:
I want this to look as non-conspicuous as possible. I figured this might be the easy route.

Why not just use Mq2bot ?

Because its bloated and has way more crap then he wants/needs?

No offense to mq2bot. Its built for the people who want to copy/paste/win.

Bot /nods

I agree that it sounds like mq2bot does more than he needs, but for a caster I do not find it to be "suspicious" at all. For the cleric it's a no brainer but even for a mage it will do everything you want and you can edit out the stuff you don't. I would think it would be a lot faster than asking to someone to pony up a macro for you . . .

Why not just use Mq2bot ?

Because its bloated and has way more crap then he wants/needs?

No offense to mq2bot. Its built for the people who want to copy/paste/win.
You know nothing, Jon Snow.

I know your macro is very unfriendly and requires 3 Ph Ds to fully understand.

This is not saying it is not a quality thing. It has its place for people. OneForAll macros have been around for every.

You don't always need or want bells and whistles, sometimes KISS is what is desired. At least at that point people can fix it themselves without having to invest the time for those 3 Ph Ds.

the plugin and macro are amazing but they're a hassle to setup. Only reason I don't use them even though I know more then most on how to do it.

I thought the idea around the plugin was to just turn it on and it works but its become so much more now.

The plugin uses whatever you have memorized, there is literally no setup. So either you haven't used it or you count loading a plugin as a hassle.

The plugin uses whatever you have memorized, there is literally no setup. So either you haven't used it or you count loading a plugin as a hassle.

no but if you dont use mmobugs compile you only get a limited version right ?

few bucks

try it and see, you already have the capability free of charge . if its not what you like by all means pay. The guys on here are the best in the business and im sure someone here will gladly help you get situated. my suggestion was just that a suggestion.

same as asking if u can use certain redguide plugins free (kissassist i think its called)

unless u compile your own and use stuff that is clearly not MMO or Redguide and its available to public, more than likely i think you will have to pay for a sub at the very least

for the record bot mac is still one of my fav and go to mac, i have a few personal frankestein macs i use for some classes but for a healer bot is only surpassed by old afcleric (not sure if that one is still viable anymore)

So far you're batting .000. There are no limited editions for like 5 months now.

I still use the cleric and ranger macro from Nils, albeit I have modified and updated some code on it.
Works well for my toons all the way through TDS Arx, and whatever the next expansion is :)

Nils was for yrs the most reliable cleric macro, I did modify it for a while then replaced it w bot mac, bot mac is prob the best pulling macro ive ever used w diff classes

bot is pretty good for all healing classes (shm dru)

bot mac also makes a great mezzing chanter (had to make a diff one for haze, which is nerfed now it seems)

mage is another good class for it

melees really dont need a macro maybe zerks but few like those anymore

afk tanks work well w this macro

not sure about necros, since outside of a raid or soloing they suck ass

Orif,
here is the Cleric macro.
Cycle through members of the group and cast "ardent light rk.II" at 80% health of your target. Change the spell and the percentage at your desire. It sits when no casting.
Cheers
Arph

#include spell_routines.inc
#turbo 25

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub Main

| ADJUST VALUES BELOW
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/declare Light string outer "Ardent Light Rk. II"

| DO NOT ADJUST VALUES BELOW
/declare TargetToAssist string outer
/declare gvar int outer ${Me.GroupSize}
/varcalc gvar ${gvar} -1

/call SetAssist
/if (${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Mount.ID}) /sit
/face nolook
:loop

/delay 10
/if (${Me.Casting.ID}) /goto :loop
/if (${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Mount.ID}) /sit
/call CheckGroupHP
:follow
/if (!${Target.ID}) /target ${TargetToAssist}

}

/goto :loop

/return

|SUB: Light
Sub Light

/echo ${Light} on ${Target.CleanName}
/call cast ${Light} gem${Me.Gem[${Light}]} 3s

/return

|SUB: CheckGroupHP - During Fight
Sub CheckGroupHP

/declare i int local

| /echo Doing In-Fight HP check.

/for i 0 to ${gvar}
| /echo Member:(${Group.Member[${i}].CleanName}) | Hp%: (${Group.Member[${i}].PctHPs})

/if (${Group.Member[${i}].PctHPs}<=80) {
/declare TempID int inner
/varset TempID ${Target.ID}
/target ${Group.Member[${i}].CleanName}
/delay 10 ${Target.CleanName.Equal[${Group.Member[${i}].CleanName}]}

:KeepHealingMember
/echo Healing (${Group.Member[${i}].CleanName})
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=90) /call Light

/if (${TempID}) {
/target id ${TempID}
/delay 10
} else {
/squelch /target clear
}

}

/doevents
/next i

/return

|SUB: SetAssist
Sub SetAssist

/if (${Target.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) {
/echo You cannot assist yourself !
/endmacro
} else {
/if (!${Target.ID} || !${Target.Type.Equal[MERCENARY]} && ${Target.Type.NotEqual[PC]}) {
/echo TARGET THE TANK !
/endmacro
} else {
/if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[PC]} || ${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[MERCENARY]}) {
/varset TargetToAssist ${Target.CleanName}
/echo Assist set to (${TargetToAssist}).
/popup Assist set to (${TargetToAssist}).
}
}
}

/return