Level guide?

niteowl

Reaction score
Looking for a good leveling guide to maximize my exp. I am trying to level a sk as fast as I cant to 60, I will have a 70 cleric with him all the time sitting outside group. He is 35 now and fighting in the high end of echo caverns. Can anyone tell me where I go from here? to get to 60.

After my SK got bored of EC, I took him to The Grimling Forest, there is decent loot there and great exp for those levels. If you can get KEI and V you will have it made, just cast dooming darkness on the grimlings and have your pet slash its back and you pummel thier face in...lots of fun. Oh and they dont run like little wimps when they get below a certain amount of health, use siphon strength to single pull. Easy as pie exp.

Or if you want...get one of the AFK groups doing the Monster missions, I started at lvl 49 yesterday, and today I am level 53. Have fun.

At level 27 and up I now take all my alt's to the Hole, you will get 10% XP per kill. Stay there til lvl 45-ish when the XP slows , then goto Plane of Mischief, charm a skunk to speed kill time, and use fade, so alt gets all XP. Then when yer toon hits lvl 60, switch to AA XP and you will get 4% per kill here, and if u have Vet rewards , warp to castle enterance and kill rascals,u will get 10-11% AA at lvl 60.