Last bloods

ominous24

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, what are the groupable last blood targets these days?

Sverag mobs
Thuuli in Demiplane
Corruption of Ro Raid.

Those are the 3 Ive hit with 1 group.

Hey can you list the group make up and the HP/AC of the tank and the mana of the others please?

Done the Sverag mobs with 20 to 30 people ... and had been wondering to the doability of it with a group. Or maybe group and half to two full groups.

ZT in DPoB

ive done it before

Warrior
Paladin
Shaman
Cleric
Zerker

was pretty easy tbh, and that was 5 people.

I've done the 10k hitters easily in sverag with 2 groups, 2 clerics - shaman - 5 dps - warrior in last blood/GM armor with good AC augs. The only one that was a problem was the flurry one, but this was early SoF, pretty sure I can just burn them down before defensive on the warrior drops now.

The only people able to 1 group LB mobs are the people that are WAY beyond wanting them. These mobs are simply all to beefcake.

It's rather impossible to find 5-11 ppl in end game gear willing to go kill something for 1 person obviously not there peer.

Thats been my experience anyway, ymmv....

The only people able to 1 group LB mobs are the people that are WAY beyond wanting them. These mobs are simply all to beefcake.

It's rather impossible to find 5-11 ppl in end game gear willing to go kill something for 1 person obviously not there peer.

Thats been my experience anyway, ymmv....

You dont need to be end game gear to 6-9 man these mobs.

especially once mercenaries come out LOL :) can't wait to add 6 more toons to my box crew lol

steve

6 more ? i dont know much about the mercs but i was thinking it probly has to be in the group with you so 3 real toons 3 mercs per group is that how its gonna be ? or can they be out of group?

You can have 3 people/boxes and 3 mercs in one group. Can't do raid. But you can do two groups for a total of six mercs, three in each group. At least, that's how it's working on test atm.

You can have 3 people/boxes and 3 mercs in one group. Can't do raid. But you can do two groups for a total of six mercs, three in each group. At least, that's how it's working on test atm.

exactly, hire 3 cleric mercs for tank group and 3 dps mercs for DPS group lol

steve

You dont need to be end game gear to 6-9 man these mobs.

I beg to differ, show me some one group geared who can tank 10k hitters.
I am group/raid geared and plenty of aa and I sure as hell can not without 3groups of =geared ppl with several healers and alot of dps.

Mercs are NOT usable on raid mobs, totaly nerfed, stated by devs over and over. touch any raid mob, merc goes poof.

What they just did was try to get rid of all of us boxers, and cost themselves thousands of dollars, then someone wised up and made them unusable on raid mobs and all instance zones.

So now us boxers will stay so we can actualy get upgrades lol

Mercs= useless crap