Keep my alt invis mac?

wilbunk

Reaction score
I'm power leveling my level 75 alt with a higher level toon by slaughtering everything in sight. I have my alt on auto follow and i have to constantly alt+tab back and fourth between accounts to keep drinking invis pots. Sometimes he dies because i don't see invis drop.
Is there a macro that will automatically keep invis on for me? Ive used the search tool and haven't found anything yet. Any enlightenment would be appreciated :)

Find a friend that has the AA Perfected invis. Won't fade, just don't get hit.

:)

Thats fine until he takes a small AE from a caster or something. Not a bad idea in other zones though.

Try this. I didn't test it at all. Change "potion" to name of the potion and the slot number to whichever slot that potion is in on your belt.

Code:
Sub Main
/declare Potion string outer "Potion"
/declare PotionSlot int outer 1
:loop
/delay 3
/if (${Me.Invis}) /goto :loop
/call PotionCast "${Potion}" ${PotionSlot}
/goto :loop
/endmacro

Sub PotionCast(string ItemName, int Slot)
/if ( !${Defined[CastSlot]} ) /declare CastSlot int local ${Slot}
/varcalc Slot (${Slot}-1)
/if ( ${Window[PotionBeltWnd].Child[PW_PotionSlot${Slot}_Button].Tooltip.Equal[${ItemName}]} && !${Bool[${FindItem[${ItemName}].Timer}]} && ${Bool[${FindItem[${ItemName}]}]}) /potionbelt Activate ${CastSlot}
/return

Just make a down shit.

downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Invis}) /keypress 1

Then drag an invis pot over to key 1

cool

ive never messed with downshits, I thank you. after a little research a world of new opportunity has opened up for me. now i know what a down shit does lol, grats me 8D.

Last edited:
hmm

just one thing though. how do i turn it on and off or can i while im playing or do i have to edit the ini and reload melee?

for now to turn it off im just moving the invis pots out of slot 1 lol that's working fine

just one thing though. how do i turn it on and off or can i while im playing or do i have to edit the ini and reload melee?

for now to turn it off im just moving the invis pots out of slot 1 lol that's working fine

/melee off

That will turn it off when you want to.

Or you could add something to the flag like.

when you type AFK it stops spamming key 1

downshit1=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.AFK}) /keypress 1

or only fire when eq window doesn't have focus

downshit1=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Foreground}) /keypress 1

or only fire when you have your other character targeted.

downshit1=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Target.Name.Equal[MyMain]}) /keypress 1

None of those tested but you should get the idea.

/melee off

That will turn it off when you want to.

/melee off will turn off the plugin all together. Since you said it opened a world of possibilities you'll like to know that there is a way to turn off individual holyshit/downshit by using the command /melee holyflag1=0 same for the downflag1=0, or downflag1=1 to turn it back on. Sometimes you want to have a certain set of things loaded and other times not so much. So you can just turn off individual flags. Holyshit/flag = during combat. downshit/flag = out of combat. all your clickies you will do as a downflag (unless you want the check done during combat such as an Epic clicky for /if ${Target.Named} && ${Target.Level} > 90 && ${Me.Combat} bleh bleh bleh, type senario. There is certain a lot of flexibility in the melee plugin.