Kaladim Shroom Gankin macro

Just started working on my brewing skill and would love if this mac worked.........when I start it it just say's "Item*Blue Mushroom2073'targeted with out ganking it and then moves on to the next Mushroom and the next and the next without ganking them.

And yes I do have MQ2cgank loaded

You don't need mq2cgank loaded. It's part of MQ2MMOBugsTools. Unload MQ2CGank and you should be fine (hopefully).

Fry.

anyone able to get this to work with the PC check? i start and just says PC Nearby going afk. No one else is even in zone.

try adding yourself to alert 2...not sure, but i think that should fix it. Or, you could redo the pc check to be greater than 1 in zone.

Im getting "Could not parse" Errors. Anyone else? I havnt even done anything to it , apart from modify PC check so it doesnt include me

Edit: NM , working now

anyone able to get this to work with the PC check? i start and just says PC Nearby going afk. No one else is even in zone.

I simply added a zone pc # check in mine. Not as fun as having it check only nearby pc's but makes sure you don't get caught :D

Code:
/if (${SpawnCount[pc]}>1) { 
    /echo Someone in the zone, waiting 60seconds  
    /delay 60s 
    /goto :Start
    }

Last edited:
does this still work?

i do alot of tradeskilling and ive never used anything like this before but it would come in real handy. if this still works could someone tell me how to load it and use it? thanks

working

I have played with the timers and lets this macro run through 3 consecutive cycles and belive I have it working well.
Code:
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| ShroomGank.MAC
| Written by Armysoldier
| 
| Updated 15 APR 06 - added some delays to slow down the ganking.. which seems to cause CTD
|                   - added player check
|
| 
| Useage      : /macro ShroomGank 
| Description : This macro will gank Mushrooms and Fungus in North Kaladim
|
|Edit by Magicdragon 1 Jun 08
|shortened  the delays and added a wait timer for autoinventory.
|Also modified the PC check to work if anyone is near.
|Removed name from the itemtarget as the mushrooms do not always have same names so it will now
|target the closest groundspawn.
|To avoid problems with targeting the Brew Barrel and oven stand on far side of
|the farm. Aprox loc 657, -72
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Event End "#*#There is no place#*#"

#Event End "[MQ2] End"

#Event CGank "#*#Couldn't parse#*#"

#Event Find "#*#Couldn't find#*#"

Sub Main

/declare x int outer
	/call Start
/return

Sub Start
	/autoinventory
	/for x 1 to 18
	/call GMCheck
	/call PC
	/itemtarget
	/doevents
	/delay 1s
	/Grab
		:wait
		/if (!${Cursor.ID}) {
		/delay 1s
		/goto :wait
		}
	/autoinventory
	/delay 2s
	/doevents
	/autoinventory
	/next x
	/call Pause
/return
Sub Event_Find
	/echo mushroom shortage. break time.
	/call Pause
	/return

Sub Pause
/echo No Shrooms.. Pausing 5 min 30 sec
	/afk Gone for More Beer - BRB
	/delay 1m
	/echo tic toc .. 1 Min
	/delay 1m
	/echo tic toc .. 2 Min
	/delay 1m
	/echo tic toc .. 3 Min
	/delay 1m
	/echo tic toc .. 4 Min
	/delay 1m
	/echo tic toc .. 5 Min
	/delay 30s
	/echo tic toc .. 5 Min 30 Sec
	/echo DING DING DING!!!
	/echo time to try again
	/afk
	/call Start
/return

Sub GMCheck 
   :redo
	/if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) { 
	/beep 
	/beep 
	/beep 

/echo GM has entered the zone! 
	/echo pausing the macro... 

/afk Gone for more beer BRB
	/delay 2m
	/goto :redo 
	/afk
   } 
/return 

Sub PC 

:redopc
	/if (${SpawnCount[pc radius 225]} > 1) { 
	/echo player nearby 
	/beep 
	/beep 
	/beep 

/echo Player Nearby!!! 
	/echo pausing the macro... 

/afk Gone for More Beer - BRB
	/delay 2m
	/goto :redopc
	/afk
   }
/return
enjoy :)

Last edited:
spawn problem

Ok I just ran into a problem with this macro. It can only target the ground spawn if it is *Red or *Blue...I just had most of the mushrooms spawn as items from Raw Silk Mask to Woven Coldain Prayer Shawl. Is there away to target ground spawn within a radius and exclude tradeskill containers (the oven and brewbarrel that are nearby)?

Ignore this post I found a solution.

Last edited:
why ignore it? why not post the solution in case some one else has the same problem? :)

Actually the solution is posted. When I figured it out I edited my post of the macro and changed the code to what I am using now that works reguardless of what the ground spawn is called. I also added to the macro instructions, where to stand to avoid problems with it targeting the tradeskill containers.

I'm not sure but I may have run Army's that keeps crashing. Before I explain further, I'm gonna go back and make sure. Sorry for the post.

Last edited:
i read thru the post but for some reason when i run the macro i crash instantly, any ideas

i just tested the macro that's in the compile worked fine for 3 cycles. If your using normal compile just /mac autoshroom.

i just tested the macro that's in the compile worked fine for 3 cycles. If your using normal compile just /mac autoshroom.

mac in the compile works fine as long as spawns are named *red and *blue any other name and you miss them.

i read thru the post but for some reason when i run the macro i crash instantly, any ideas

If you copied the mac from page 3, I have no idea why it would crash you. I have let that mac run for over an hour without any problems.

I used this succefully before with no problems but now when i go to the loc after the shrooms are collected it targets the pottery wheel. Any Ideas on a fix for this?

Sorry for rezzing this thread, just wanted to post this in case anyone else is stalling in this mac

I have played with the timers and lets this macro run through 3 consecutive cycles and belive I have it working well.

Code:
		:wait
		/if (!${Cursor.ID}) {
		/delay 1s
		/goto :wait

Running your mac, it was stalling after ganking the shrooms, stuck on the Forge (standing far away won't keep you from /itemtarget'ing it)... since the Forge can't be picked up, it won't end up on your cursor, so this section will loop forever. I removed it and then it worked just dandy.

Also, with the 5 min 30 sec delay was a bit short, extended to 6 min 30 sec and it worked better.

And thank you for modifying this mac of Army's! Running it as we speak :)

/salute

Last edited: