Icefall breastplate molds

raddude

Reaction score
There is a named up by Valdeholm in icefall glacier, he paths in and out of the fort at the top right corner, place holder is an elder driftwolf. Whether or not these are any good who can say. I'm just happy by box crew picked up an entire set just in case. Someone said those molds aren't supposed to be dropping every kill but I have no info on the quest yet. Named is called Tarnuk Farwalker. Also his rare drop is a mana preservation 6 ear.

How hard is he ? how much does he hit for , about how many hp's ? that sort of thing please ....

thanks !

Hits 2-3k ish, sometimes he has a pair of guards but he walks further than them and they don't follow. Isnt too hard for a CoA geared group.

Cool thanks for the information !!

An npc in Crescent Reach has the quest for these molds in the library 2nd floor. Terrin or something like that was his name. These have nothing good about them at all. Just 220 hp, stats, resists, nothing else. Kind of disappointed.

crazzy lol

your crazzy lol ! j/k man p id take hat for my toon atm im wearing magnetic lol

Well apparently there is more questing you can do to improve it. I don't know the details yet.

aye just got mine on war 99ac 240 can loot a softly glowig powersource and get it upgraded to battlemarred with some effects 3% shielding 3 regen 30 atk.

theres another quest gettable at 75 appears its an ashengate zone drop for four infused plate scraps and a new ancient mold off named in there

no preview of stats though

same guy just say further or something He tells you after he gives you the quest.

on an aside, Ive come to the conclusion people no longer read.

Anything

not even this post

:)

Anyone got any updates on this? Here is what I know so far, Softly glowing is plate, translucent is silk, flickering is leather, and faintly glowing is chain. There are TWO kinds of each. The regular ones drop in vald/mines. The LARGE kind drop in Ash/Frost. Saying futher to armor npc shows the next step for normal size power source. Has anyone figured out the next step? I will figure it out eventually I'm sure.

There are 4 tiers of this armor, you have to go through the tiers of armor to be able to get the 4th tier armor