I want to change what PetBuff3 equals

cadman

Lifetimer
Reaction score
It says PetBuff3:Sekmoset's Aggression Rk. II

I want it to use the defensive buff, so I want it to be:

Petbuff3:Sekmoset's Protection Rk. II

I'm sorry, honestly. I've read the Wiki. The answer may well be right there. I tried using /bot PetBuff3="sek.. " etc, that didn't work.

Any ideas?

I used to have it sorted with downshits but that stopped working too. I swear to god it's like giving a laptop to a monkey, they can look at stuff but they don't understand shit.

Last edited:
try swapping the order of the 2 spells in your book.

Code:
downshit15=/if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<=90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1239]}) /alt activate 1239
downshit16=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[666]} && !${Me.PetBuff[Taste of Blood VI]}) /alt activate 666
downshit17=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[126]} && !${Me.PetBuff[Hobble of Spirits VI]}) /alt activate 126
downshit21=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Might of the Wild Spirits]}) /useitem Spiritcaller Totem of the Feral
downshit3=/if (!${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=900 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Spirit of Avalit" gem12 5s
downshit4=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=900 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Spirit of Visoracius Rk. II]}) /casting "Spirit of Visoracius Rk. II" gem12 5s
downshit5=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=900 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Sekmoset's Aggression Rk. II]}) /casting "Sekmoset's Aggression Rk. II" gem12 5s
downshit6=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=1400 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Extraordinary Velocity]}) /casting "Extraordinary Velocity" gem12 5s
downshit7=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=900 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Mending Warder Rk. II]}) /casting "Mending Warder Rk. II" gem12 5s

my pet routine for mq2melee

Does this mean that abilities and such work smoother if I were to go through my spellbook and put them in the order they appear on sites like Allakhazam's and such?

I have problems with the order that MQ2Bot is picking what spells to cast first during a fight... For example, my enchanter seems to want to go through and slow things before mezzing. Perhaps to slow the tank's target and then start mezzing, but that isn't happening.

Of course, if you think I should make a new thread on this, I apologize in advance.

Thanks.

Does this mean that abilities and such work smoother if I were to go through my spellbook and put them in the order they appear on sites like Allakhazam's and such?

I have problems with the order that MQ2Bot is picking what spells to cast first during a fight... For example, my enchanter seems to want to go through and slow things before mezzing. Perhaps to slow the tank's target and then start mezzing, but that isn't happening.

Of course, if you think I should make a new thread on this, I apologize in advance.

Thanks.

Doesn't look like it. It is a mystery. My downshits aren't working anymore either. No biggie really, just have to manually buff that one. Would like to know how the bot chooses the buffs tho, just from a streamlining perspective. Unless it's super secret stuff.

Initial order is:
Code:
<table class="highlight tab-size js-file-line-container" data-tab-size="8"><tbody><tr><td id="LC10701" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line">	    CheckCharm();
    CheckMez();
    CheckAggro();
    if (vDisc.size())
        CheckDiscs();
    CheckRoot();
    CheckHeals();
    CheckDebuffs();
    if (vHealToT.size())
        CheckHealToT();</td></tr><tr></tr></tbody></table>

Mez should always check before debuffs. But it could be reverse due to random fractions of a second.. but that should be the exception rather than the rule.

Initial order is:
Code:
<table class="highlight tab-size js-file-line-container" data-tab-size="8"><tbody><tr><td id="LC10701" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line">	    CheckCharm();
    CheckMez();
    CheckAggro();
    if (vDisc.size())
        CheckDiscs();
    CheckRoot();
    CheckHeals();
    CheckDebuffs();
    if (vHealToT.size())

Mez should always check before debuffs. But it could be reverse due to random fractions of a second.. but that should be the exception rather than the rule.

So how does the bot choose which buffs to add to the buff list? If I unmem the dps buff (I can get it again I presume) will it choose the 9x version of the dps buff, or will it take the higher level agro buff?

Initial order is:
Code:
<table class="highlight tab-size js-file-line-container" data-tab-size="8"><tbody><tr><td id="LC10701" class="blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line">        CheckCharm();
    CheckMez();
    CheckAggro();
    if (vDisc.size())
        CheckDiscs();
    CheckRoot();
    CheckHeals();
    CheckDebuffs();
    if (vHealToT.size())

So how does the bot choose which buffs to add to the buff list? If I unmem the dps buff (I can get it again I presume) will it choose the 9x version of the dps buff, or will it take the higher level agro buff?
Spell level, first found.

Sorry to ask more dumb questions, but how does it differentiate between the different buff types? What I mean is, it selects in the pet buffs 1. haste, 2. mending warder heal tot, 3. agro / tank buff, 4. proc buff, 5.6. block buffs. How does it know they stack? Or just luck?

mending is under petheals. The pet lines it looks for are spirit/empower, iceflame, aggression, haste, warder, growl. they stack because they stack. i had done a thorough review of every spell when i first created it. i ran a bunch of different testing with every class. the stuff that might not stack are new spells that have been added since I originally made it.. but generally speaking it works. there is a stacks check that is added in for all buffs but that doesnt always work correctly because .Stacks was wrong for years. i dont know if that has been fixed or not.

That's awesome, and I shudder to think how much work it took to do that. I don't think I'll bother mucking about with spells, it works pretty much as well as I can do it manually, so thanks a lot for that PeteSampras :).