how to do a linecommand to loot a no drop button

Dealings

Reaction score
does annyone recall how to do a line command (making a hotkey), to hit the yes button when you are asked if you want to loot that no drop item?

so when window pops up i can hotkey it /notify something something leftmouseup

ty for taking for any assistance

does annyone recall how to do a line command (making a hotkey), to hit the yes button when you are asked if you want to loot that no drop item?

so when window pops up i can hotkey it /notify something something leftmouseup

ty for taking for any assistance

if still dealing with advanced looting setup I was helping you with then you just need to set /nodrop always

Then it won't confirm the collection of no drop items.

Dealings - Did this work for you? or are you trying to only select certain things ?

think it was the never setting under options in game (not MMO bugs) in relation to loot no drop items, still havent had anything thats no drop in my window but helping that , that is the thing that will make it finally work out for me

Go massacre in PoF or PoH if you want to test it out... get a no drop piece within 2 minutes.

Go massacre in PoF or PoH if you want to test it out... get a no drop piece within 2 minutes.

Kill at the farm in Dragonscale hills. Sure to get one of the no-drop quest items in short order. May be easier to reach and return from than one of the planes if you haven't tried. Also, it may be "never" parameter. This is a regular EQ function typing /nodrop will give you the options. It's also located in the options window but not sure exactly where. Either way changing that setting to the correct option should allow you to successfully pick up no drop items without confirmation. The alternate would be to make a holy/down shit that checked for the confirmation window to be open and always select yes, however that confirmation window is used for multiple things and may result in an unintended yes. I recommend using the method I suggested in my original post.