Hi from phoenix sky harbor airport

I don't think I ever mentioned how much I hate this place.

Now I have.

I take my laptop with me when I travel, even for work. Only this year have I even pulled it out at the airport.

I love airports though.
Only been to the phoenix one twice (coming and going)
I don't recall anything particularly bad about it though.

I was wondering where you disappeared to since parts of Santa Barbara are burning down. Hope you're not in that area.

I think if I had to choose between a burning Santa Barbara and Phoenix I'd choose Santa Barbara 100% of the time.

There's just something about Arizona that weirds me out.

Hey easy there buddy. I'm an Arizona native! :)

Sky Harbor is a really nice airport. Who are you flying with?

Was more of a kick at flying in general. I flew US Airways. The airport is huge and trying to make a connection from A2 to B24 in 5 minutes is just bad. Luckily this is the last trip to omaha for me forever (hopefully)

my flight was almost an hour late. luckily made the connection ok and had time to get on the internet

Santa Barbara has been HOT, nothing burned down that I own, which is good. I know a few people that got evacuated, and my company's building was in the evacuation warning area.

Going to fiance's graduation (in omaha) and she's coming home this weekend after two years at grad school woohoo!

Last edited:
So Brainiac gets more than just pie this weekend :p

Well as an Omaha native, I can understand your disdain for coming here.... if I had to guess Id say shes been attending CU, rather than UNO. Both decent schools, but CU is much better. Get out of here while you still can, place has a way of sucking people in and not letting go. :p

Notatank

She is (was) at UNO. We're packing her stuff up and movers are coming on monday (and i'm flyin back to santa barbara on sunday because I have work).

also

HOLY FUCK SANTA BARBARA IS ON FIRE

Last edited:
Woo, return trip. Passing thru the airport again.

Last time i'll be here for a while