Add Clicky Nukes from inventory bags

Nuclearshadow

Reaction score
Hi, I'm still learning so please bare with me! :)

I'm trying to add an item clicky nuke from inventory.... I think this may be old coding or I didn't do something write it's not working w/ bot on.

ClickyNukeUse2=TRUE
ClickyNukeName2=Dark Shield of the Scholar
ClickyNukeConditions2=
ClickyNukeSpellGem2=item
ClickyNukeRecast2=12s
ClickyNukeUseAtMobPctHP2=98
ClickyNukeStopAtMobPctHP2=1
ClickyNukeNamedOnly2=FALSE

I put that under the [MQ2 Bot] Section.

Thanks for your help! :)

The section you are listing works for the ini in the bot macro. MQ2Bot is the plugin and not the macro. The only way to add the click to the plugin is to create a holyshit in the mq2melee section.

Since Dark Shield of the Scholar is a caster item, it probably needs to be set up as a downshit. You mention you're still learning, so I'll be a bit more detailed. Apologize if you already know this. Basically, you'll set up a downshit in the MQ2Melee section of your .ini file.

Something akin to what I write out below. I can't test if and so this may not work, but it'll give you an idea. I also tend to introduce typos and any typo will render a shit totally useless, but smarter people than I can help you get the downshit right.

[MQ2Melee]

Downflag0=1

Downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.ItemReady[Dark Shield of the Scholar]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /useitem "Dark Shield of the Scholar"