help with a tiny piece of code

Dealings

Reaction score
I have not been able to find any relyable hunter type macro or plugin in months so giving a try myself to make something to kill a few mobs.

I can use moveutils or nav

anyways here is my infantile attempt at creating something but it doesnt stop to kill the mobs just keeps going (gonna use bot plugin with it I hope)

Code:
:Kill 1
/nav loc 19.66 262.91 118.47
/cast 5
/nav  loc 65.5 151.7 128.2
/target (what ever mob)
/face fast
/attack on
/if (${Me.XTarget}==0) { 
/goto :Kill 2
}

what im hoping is that once he gets mobs from both those locations THEN and only then will he go to Kill 2 (gets a few mobs kills them and then goes to Kill 3 etc eventually ending when those mobs are gone

Instead its just navigating everywhere gaining aggro where ever he goes

I have not been able to find any relyable hunter type macro or plugin in months so giving a try myself to make something to kill a few mobs.

I can use moveutils or nav

anyways here is my infantile attempt at creating something but it doesnt stop to kill the mobs just keeps going (gonna use bot plugin with it I hope)

Code:
:Kill 1
/nav loc 19.66 262.91 118.47
/cast 5
/nav  loc 65.5 151.7 128.2
/target (what ever mob)
/face fast
/attack on
/if (${Me.XTarget}==0) { 
}

what im hoping is that once he gets mobs from both those locations THEN and only then will he go to Kill 2 (gets a few mobs kills them and then goes to Kill 3 etc eventually ending when those mobs are gone

Instead its just navigating everywhere gaining aggro where ever he goes

Have you not been able to get MQ2FarmTest or Farm.mac to work for you?

Far as the above, if you want to make it kill the mobs you need to add a wait in for if you have XTargets, You've already told if You don't have any Xtarget's to goto :Kill2 (shouldn't be a space there I don't believe) Now you need to tell it what to do if there is XTargets.

Code:
/if (!${Me.XTarget}) { 
} else {
    /while (${Me.XTarget}) {
        /delay 5
    }
}

Last edited:
tried for days a few farm farm pull think farm plugin
couldnt get it to work for me
one of em goes to mob and smacks it, other another actually casts, they all error out and end

was testing that in an open area (no obstacles) with a few static mobs within cast range and los, again didnt work out