Help for people on PoVar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubtub

Reaction score
Just letting yah know, dont use /zone bazzar .. This 70 gm has been camping it the last 3 days, he sits at the spot of the mq zone in. Also believe he is looking for /baz bots , Just a guess.
he keeps running around following people getting in front of them, ( to see if they hail him or target him i guess)

Giving yah the heads up b4 its to late.

i knew it !

little dwarf guy i bet thanks god i been goign in the normal way lol :eek:

povar gms are just pissed we used to ghost kill the fuck outta things. clearing tacvi in 4 hours with ghost is not something they enjoy.

-Carbonization

ps F Triton

Triton are dickheads.

Their apparent Main Tank and Officer of the guild is seen in a screenshot on their website, and isnt weilding his 2.0/2.5

Any warrior that wields anything else is a fuckwit in my books !

Source is an Okay guy... and he does use his 2.5 but switches it out if for some reason he isn't tanking (usually he died)

On the level of assholizism honestly I think Source is 1 of the least and Dunric would be the least as it takes ALOT to set that man off.... Astennu is I think the absolute worst... well and Bjart. The guild though is so full of drama based on egos though it still amazes me they are together... but Firestormers is quickly gaining ground on them in progression so their "reign" will be closing soon. Both guilds have beat the same expansions to date... TSS Triton is a bit ahead but not much and with the general attitude they will continue to fall behind.

There are a number of assholes in Triton but believe it or not there are alot of good people too.... usually the assholes are the ones tryin to prove something because they suck.

Anyway, unless you have ran with Triton it would be hard to understand.... that in the end only the assholes stick out and they are usually the ones "in charge" but not always.

And to think just 6 months ago i was giving serious thoughts of transing to Povar and apping to Triton :p

Id have np fiting in tho. Im a asshole.

Pff maybe I should have transfered instead of leaving eq we would have made a great fit Pepper

now all the poverites come out of the wood work

ok so whos gonan get me in thier guild and help me finish my 2 1.0 fights in sky and fear lmao ! P

Damn you guys make me laught, i am on povar also and was in triton a while ago and damn what your guys saying is absolutely true rofl, if you dont mind sending me a private msg here with one of your toon name i will be please to add ya to my friend list rofl.

s0rCieR

Status
Not open for further replies.