Guardian Mission

Jeremy_2058

Reaction score
For the anniversary guardian mission you can do the mission over and over without the lockout.

1. Just simply DO NOT loot the book.

2. Give the CPU the code 123456 and he activates.
3. You kill him down as normal, with adds every 20%
4. Once dead the NPC u hail for the chest spawns.
5. Drop task, rinse, repeat.

You can hail him, loot the aug from chest and drop the task and reget.

Enjoy aug farmers.

thanks for the tip ;)
Do you have get the updates at the first part of the mission - the trash mobs or could you go straight to CPU?

you still have todo the complete mission.
just dont loot the book and u can rinse/repeat it.

and for the link its on allakazam part of living legacy stuff.

Everyone has to be level 90 also to do this. i had 5 90's and one 88 and wouldn't let me get the mission.

Great piece of information will speed up aug farming for the bot army a ton!

you dont have to do the rest of the mission, just activate the cpu kill, hail npc 2x, and chest will spawn. if you use pets to tank cpu and range dps you dont even have to kill the adds.

you dont have to do the rest of the mission, just activate the cpu kill, hail npc 2x, and chest will spawn. if you use pets to tank cpu and range dps you dont even have to kill the adds.

Nice!

how you can get the lower version of that task for a group of lvl 90 toons?
if thats even possible....

thanks

how you can get the lower version of that task for a group of lvl 90 toons?
if thats even possible....

thanks

I haven't tested it, but do a group of 90's and like 1 toon 85-89 and request mission, then drop the lower level toon and TA the rest of the 90's. Like I said, I haven't tested that, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I did it with five level 90s and one level 85. The lower level toon has to be the requester. If they change task lead to a level 90 everyone gets the "task doesn't meet yada yada requirements."

My intent was to get the lower level Hardened Steel Spur aug as well since I had the higher level one already. Went to loot it and said I couldn't because it was lore even though they have 2 different item numbers on lucy. :mad:

Which bug... there were like 3 detailed here.

telling code to cpu wont give you update anymore

can you still pet kill the cpu without adds assisting?

all the ways i know to kill the cpu with out adds ive found to work

can use warrior/enchanter to CL or forcefull attraction and pull the mob into the hall, then its an easy solo with merc.