/endmac
   } 
/return

I typed this up and well a GM has never been in the zone im working in so? lol
any input is good thanks

Last edited:
Code:
put your macro here

Feign Death is not an AltAbility is the issue here.

typing code does nothing for me i still dont see an insert for putting code in my thread area or id use it.. on the other hand if FD is not an alt ability then what would the simple string be typed as?

re

at the beginning of the post type [*code*] and at teh end put [*/code*] leave out the *

i cant believe it... ive been on this site for over year and ive always got a "put your macro in code format" flame but not 1 person till now told me how to do this simple thing TY minen .

does this look like it would work?

Code:
Sub GMCheck
     /if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) {
          /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Feign Death]}) /doability "Feign Death"
          /endmac
   } 
/return
I typed this up and well a GM has never been in the zone im working in so? lol
any input is good thanks

so just take out the first /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Feign Death]}) and leave /doability "Feign Death" should do the trick?

i cant believe it... ive been on this site for over year and ive always got a "put your macro in code format" flame but not 1 person till now told me how to do this simple thing TY minen .
This may not have been pointed out to you, but it's been pointed out lots and lots and lots and lots of time. :) With that said, and I'm sure I'm gonna f this up.

Code:
Sub GMCheck
     /if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) {
          /if (${Me.AbilityReady["Feign Death"]}) /doability "Feign Death"
          /endmac
   } 
/return
and you can check this by changing the type from GM to PC when you're in a non-populated zone and then zone in another toon...

Just another hint. But even if a GM did show up, and wasn't invis/hidden. It'll never work.
Look at second line again.
Okay, how about not hinting and actually helping? :D

i thought i put this in the macro help section? lol im trying to insert a gmcheck into my little macro which will FD and end the macro .. im not having any luck on working this out myself due to no GM's have ever popped in the zone with me and im liking that but if they did id like a simple FD /end macro.. so if you can help cool if not no biggie either thanks.

AltAbilityReady should only return true if its an Alternat Ability (AA)

ABilityReady is what you need to be checking.

Code:
Sub GMCheck
     /if (${Spawn[gm].ID} && ${Me.AbilityReady[Feign Death]}) {
          /doability "Feign Death"
          /endmacro
           }
/return