/gate question

Status
Not open for further replies.

fefe

Reaction score
Would it be possible to set /gate to automatically click gate potion or origin a split second before doing the /gate ? so people around if there was any would still get the casting message ?

if that is a porblem maybe you should not be gating around so many ppl run away from them then do it

fefe said:
Would it be possible to set /gate to automatically click gate potion or origin a split second before doing the /gate ? so people around if there was any would still get the casting message ?

In fact that is what I do sometimes, is cast origin, and just as it gets to the bottom I /gate. Or I just let it cast and /gate from there, since it is usually empty.

I don't do it around people I just see people doing it around me, and I know they are /gating because there is no spell casting message, that's why I believe it'd be great if it was by default :).

fefe said:
I don't do it around people I just see people doing it around me, and I know they are /gating because there is no spell casting message, that's why I believe it'd be great if it was by default :).

You probably could set up an ALIAS that would do something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.