Foundation

Yup, it's the heal (I'm not sure how much it is, you aid 40k in the post before so I'm just going to assume that's it!).

BBB

40k 1 time, or is it 40 k consistantly?
And is it between the mushrooms?

It's consistant, and they both cast it at the same time. I want to say it's like every 30 seconds or something.

Just won this one and wanted to confirm. We kited Excavator and Sapper. To easy for Brutale to get loose once its hitting for 50 or 60K and wipe the raid so we killed those as soon as they popped. Also all 3 are not always up at the start. Sapper was not up at the start and popped later.

Had SK kiting sapper and Excavator. Hardest part is initially till the mushrooms pop. Once they are up you just run circles around the north end and pass between the mushrooms and get healed of any hits. Never died kiting once mushrooms started AEing the heal.

Had 2 knights assigned the job of grabbing mobs and bringing to the raid and a few others kiting the extras if we got more than 3 or 4 at the raid. Primary target set on hotkey was target brutale to bring in fast.

Once Greken popped our kill was a bit slow as we had 2 people oops and load up fire based weapons so had to do some extra DPS.

After back into kite mode. Mobs pop slowly so have some time to get set.

Once final mob pops if your healing is low or tanks a bit weak easier to kite the last named and Range DPS him down. Kiting around the mushrooms ensures heals for all. Dotters load him up and all use bow damage.

Beastlord snares help. Also put a bard with the kiters for selos that helps a ton.

Stress again Do not let anybody damage the mushrooms.

One good way to do the final named is to have your highest agro person get agro, have the enchanter then chain complaint lurch and the DPS can sit there and burn without anyone taking damage.

I'm still a little confused by what exactly compliance lurch does. From what i can tell, it effectively glues the mob to the enchanter. So in the case above, you can have an SK stay at range and lock aggro while the chanter keeps the mob glued to him? Was also under the impression that lurch could only be cast on mezzed mobs so this isn't the case?

The spell description does not say the mob has to be mezzed and from peoples comment I am assuming it does not, however most chanters I ask seem to feel that the mob must be mezzed for it to work. So it is confusing planning to try it on a raid named soon to test.