Foundation

Straight Slugfest... Theres some mobs that are stunnable and some that are mezzable (dont know the names i dont stun or mez) and burn the waves, kill the warden on second wave with rangers and caster burn the heck outta brath and win

I believe you just explained underquary wrath of brath, foundation is Masked invaders.
I don't have any info on the event as I've never done either.

oh yea ur right my bad.... umm with Masked Invaders i hope u know how to kite...... and kite well peel mobs kill 20 badgers then kill shrooms then 20 badgers then more shrooms i believe and i think theres some snakes involved then u kill 18 badgers then named.... kite kite kite kite

Anymore information on this event? Is there a smart-kill order?

We Kite the Sapper/ excavator away from raid. Kill brutals first. Kite warriors around raid, and ae stun shaman burn them all. Fast event.

We try that ... we'll start with kiting everything tag the brute in and kill it and begin to kill warriors/shaman ... the brute re-pops so we re-kill .. we do that until we get the failed emote.

If yah getting failed emote you not aggroing everything.

Don't charm anything...you can, but you seem to fail using charmed mobs...its like not aggroing them

Anyone have anymore they can add to this? little more detail of how the event goes? Anything to look out for? Emote, etc.

Thx

Which you choose to kite, kill really depends on your guild. We have done it both ways, but find that when things are going smooth and we can get the brutal chain killed its the least risky.

However, for some reason agro is flakey on the brutal. if it was my choice I would always kite the sapper and the escavator (which we do), and Kite the brutal while the have the necro's dot it into the ground..aka kill it while the rest of the raid kills the warriors and shaman.

I haven't been able to determine what's up with agro on this event, but agro is extremely wacked. The only thing I can think of is raid position, but we haven't tested that yet. Agro is so messed up that I have seen the brutal fixed on a caster who didn't do anything to him and the sks's unloading agro on it with no luck.

Few things that confuse me. does the brutales need to die? we had kiteing them down np. but when u kill a shamman or warr they just respawn is this normal? or do they need to die all at one time? and do u end up having to kill the sappers and stuff i thought theat u kited them till named spawnd and they despawned?

We kill brutale cause they power up , if u can kit them wo any problem its great but really better to not lose it or it rape a raid.
My guild kit excavator / sapper as far as we can ( cause of aes) and we keep killing warrior / brutale as they repop.
We have a knight offtanking all the shamans and we kill some time to time.

question I have is : Can you kite the excavators sappers brutale ( the ones from wave 1) whole event? just kill wars and shms? OR do ALL need to die for the named to spawn at some point?

What class do you use to kite? it seems on the initial pull and kite the mobs are sowed by the shamans, so they run faster than the kiters...

Use and SK....as soon as you get mission zone in with a "Kite group" frist as all others wait outside, once that kite group is in, have the SK build agro like they do start kiting before they can even buff, is they do manage this have one of thes (back up kiter or healer) just dispell the SOW of them little buggers and u should be fine from then.

Zone Raid in, Use a ranger to WS and take escivator down to 93ish % and then fade... couple seconds later event will reset. One question I have is... Do you need to kill the mushrooms? They do a nice 40k heal to people that are behind them.

Whats the full benefit of not killing the mushrooms? We have been killing them for months and was just the other night someone noticed the healing.