few downflags keep casting over and over

Dealings

Reaction score
doesnt happen to all downflags and at one point i had em all turned off cause it was fustrating, atm there are 3 that keep being used over and over.

I checked the spelling and I checked the buff being shown on target

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Target.Name.Equal[Joe Schmoe]} || ${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Target.ID} && !${Target.Buff[Shining Fortress Rk. II].ID} &&  ${Me.PctMana}>30) /casting "Shining Fortress Rk. II" gem13 -invis

same issue with: Anticipated Intervention and Rallied Greater Guard of Vie
the spells dont overwrite each other but those 3 keep being cast over and over

I do have several other downflags that work and dont have the same issue
such as Curate's Retort and Divine Imposition

for now i shut down those downflags

looks like it may not like:

Code:
${Target.Name.Equal[Joe Schmoe]} ||
w the tank check?

The issue is your boolean logic. You need to put some parens around your and / or logic to make sure it is grouped the way you want instead of the defaut order.

(A or B ) and C and D and E ...

I dont have any downflags w 2 sets of parenthesis

((A || B) && C && D) /do this

Code:
downshit0=/if ${Target.Name.Equal[Joe Schmoe]} || (${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Target.ID} && !${Target.Buff[Shining Fortress Rk. II].ID} &&  ${Me.PctMana}>30) /casting "Shining Fortress Rk. II" gem13 -invis

fixed!

i mean, maybe fixed. not like i really know what i'm doing. but i had some issues using the || before and putting the ( ) around the entire grouping fixed mine. since the first half is just a single section, i wouldn't guess it needs ( ) but again, i have no idea what i'm really doing and just steal from other people so ymmv!