*FAST* Xp Grind Spot - Instant Respawn

expmonk

Reaction score
Okay.. tbh I haven't really looked to see if anyone has shared this little gem of information yet, but I figured I'd give it a go and help everyone out that's still grinding to 85 and is looking for a good spot to do it.

This bug/exploit/whatever you want to define it as is done in Loping Plains. The only thing you require is the SoF expansion, and a group that would normally be able to hunt loping plains, as well as someone with the task "The Daring Rescue". The idea behind this bug is that by hailing a certain quest NPC with the correct task up, you can spawn a wereorc, which is entirely repeatable at will. Which means that you and your group can sit at the spot this orc spawns and repeatedly slay it with absolutely no down time, unless needed.

To receive this task you must first do another, so speak with the npc Babeliyna at the Loping Plains camp near steamfont zone line. Say "Maybe I can help you" to recieve the first task.

You have been assigned the task 'The Lost Husband'.

Task Update #1: Eavesdrop on Tissidrelle Windracer's conversation - simply invis yourself and look for Tissidrelle on your map. When you approach this NPC located on the bridge in Loping, you will hear it's conversation and get this task update.

Task Update #2: Find out if the rumors are about Fadnare - Throw up invis and target Fadnare. He is lying on the ground in a wereorc camp. Pop over to him and hail him with invis up to get this task update.

Task Update #3: Tell Babeliyna that her husband is safe for the moment - All that is left is returning to Babeliyna to hail her to receive this final update to finish the task.

After completing this easy ass quest, speak to Babeliyna again and get the next task in the line, the one which we need.

You have been assigned the task 'The Daring Rescue'.

With this task, you can go back to Fadnare and hail him to make him spawn the orc.. which spawns just outside the camp Fadnare is at. The exact location I've got recorded for the spawn point is -1800, -1170, 31. Generally, you have your group at that location, while one person who has the task is assigned to spawning the orc. Hail Fadnare... spawn the orc... kill the orc.. rinse and repeat. This is good for endless hours of mindless xp grinding. The only real danger at this camp is the occasional wandering wildlife... frogs and bears. But otherwise it's perfect, because you have complete control over spawning the orc.

Hope this helps someone out there,
-expmonk

Nor did I so thank you expmonk!

yea this is a pretty well known thing, used for maxxing Fangbreaker faction, with a high DPS group can get easily 20AA in a LoD ( at level 80 )

i used 1/3 of this to get from 81-85 in 12hrs.

This is a great method to level, but without a pretty good dps group it won't be that effective.

hmmm

Dosnt seem to work anymore, hailing him does nothing

quest you say?

I did the first quest "The Missing Husband" and I have the second quest "The Daring Rescue" When I go back to the camp and try to hail him he does nothing, says nothing, and spawns nothing. I did not attempt to hail him when uninvis as he is in the middle of 10 or so blue con nastys that will end my adventuring days in a most rapid fashion should they be aware of my presence. If you have to be visable to do the hailing it would seem to be less of a rinse and repeat with one mob and more fo a clear the camp every 30 min or so before you can hail.

Then again there is a high probability of me doing everything wrong.

this I shall try, yet why does it not attract attention?

You could flop a Monk next to him. Stand, Hail then FD again.

Yes, sorry - forgot to include that part. You must be uninvised while hailing Fadnare to spawn the orc. This is generally why it's optimal to have a monk or other FD class do the spawning, or anyone with insta-cast AA invis. I generally did this with my druid. Easy enough to click off invis and hail, then hit AA invis to avoid aggro if you do it quick enough.

hailing actually spawns about 4 mobs, its the the captain that spawns to the west of the camp solo, if you clear the camp, then sit in the middle of it asnd hail, its much better xp, relies alot on dps tho