Exploiting Cursecallers in Inktuta

Argo

Lifetimer
Reaction score
The Cursecaller event is the 2nd to last event in Inktuta. Normally this event is really tough for guilds beginning in Inktuta Raid Zone. It involves kiting mobs while people beat on 6 mobs. If the kited mobs touch you, you get death touched. There is a way around this though. Once the death touch mobs agro someone, they send you an emote saying that they are after you. The trick is for the people that the cursecallers are after to stand far enough back so that the Cursecallers teather and cannot attack and DT the people they are after. So when the person is told they are being chased to get death touched... the person needs to go to the top of the ramp in the room before the cursecaller room. This is far enough away. With this part out of the way, the rest of the event is trivial.

Thank you for reading.

Hmm

Does this still work? We tried this months ago and they still ran up the ramp at uber-bard speed. Just ended up running around the room.

Is there a special spot to stand?

Fun event tho.

easier thing to do is just have them kite it around the room and have like rangers, and maybe wiz's or something kill the bombs. The 6 mobs hit like pansies, just have dps on bombs too. They progressively get faster, so kill the fastest ones first, and you won't have an issue.

Question about the Stonemites event

I was just thinking can someone just /saytarget "awaken me from this nightmare" to each of the 4 NPC's and get past this event that way? Thus ends all the traps, etc? I have not done this event in ages, but was doing it for current guild, and this occurred to me. Do all the stonemites need to be killed BEFORE this can be done? Also I have to say the traps in this event are worse then I remember them, they updated some of them to PoR type targetable traps and it has made disarming them a pain. They are totally FUBAR'd. Any way I am gonna try the "/saytarget" trick next time, after the golems go down.

Yes you can get past the stonemites that way (if yer guild's willing to cheat thru it), but the cursecallers event is after that. -- Stonemites, then 6-8 heavy hitter golems, then cursecallers. Oh and as for stonemites, the way we did it was took the whole raid to the first room to the south, pulled every stonemite there, assigned 2 or so grps to each room, and the second all the mites were dead everyone ran to their rooms and if they aggroed something, died on the spot to let a rogue drag them(which never happened).

Personally when we did cursecallers, we just had people kite it w/ ALL dps on the 6 mobs and when you die, you die, clerics just ran around the room the whole fight clicking people as they drop and curing tanks when they get rooted.

Bard DA a mage, tank, healer and run them to each room and coh the required 10 or 12 that need to be in the rooms for the triggers to work.

On cursecaller part what works best is this

Leave everyone at the top of the stairs where the first set of 3 golems spawn.

Send a bard down to cursecaller area to trigger the event

Find out the 6 people in the raid who recieved emotes and make them go afk for 15-20 mins - long as they do not move SHOULD not get deathtouched at all