Everyone does stupid stuff sometime.

MissTerious

Lifetime member
Reaction score
I was working with a friend on a chat client trouble shooting my network at 2 AM. I was pinging my husband's laptop. My friend told me to type a command /ipconfig -c hisip. So I did. Literally, hisip, instead of my HUSBAND'S IP. WOMG, newb!

Let's talk about the guy who's trying to post a precompile on RedGuides, but has included his own character files three times...(and each time after the first was after the mods had removed the last file to protect his info). He seems really determined to let the world know that he haxxors.

LOL

I saw that one!

But we don't allow idiots here. Post stories about a stupid thing YOU did.

Stupid things i did... giving up sports for technology, playing video games, playing MMO's, etc.

When I was 9, my older brother kept playing ding-dong ditch on me. He'd ring the bell, run away, and I'd come answer the door like an idiot. Over and over and over. He was interrupting my GI Joe cartoon!

After the 4th time, I decided to wait by the door...

The doorbell rang.

I quickly flung the door open and screamed at loud as I could 'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT DALE!!?!"

It was the paperboy.

I think he dropped more than that!

How about logging into EQ, having MQ2Target send

Target: 1 shaman PC notify

as the top line in your main chat window and then get a harassing /tell and do a /report

With the Targets: line still being the first line in your window....

My big question now is: Does the Targets: text show in the report? Or just text sent to the EQ servers?

I have one!

Maybe a little belated, but 3 weeks ago ish my finger got caught in the door of a refueling unit (Jet Fuel) on the flightline because of wind 40-50mph. It was all swollen up and beaten and bruised. I go to the doc and they fix me up with painkillers and a splint. I had taken it off to take a shower and My wife says to me, "Hey honey, come help me get the beaters off the mixer so I know how when I am done making this cake." So I'm messing with the electric mixer and didnt know she had plugged it in when I was pulling on the metal beater and flipped the switch on. It nearly burned up the motor and ran all the way up my arm bending the beaters apart. I had electric mixer tracks all the way up my arm and it Fvcked up my finger something aweful again!!