Epic 2.0's, Worth it?

MAG(macro uses all the time, bleh free clicky not sure usefulness at this point

It's basically just the 1k HP increase (or 1k heal if using it in that fashion...which is worthless).

The defensive stun proc doesn't work on mobs >75 level. Also, it interferes with the Prism Skin defensive proc spell (so decreases tanking ability).

Also, I believe the 2.0 offensive DD proc actually lowers/interferes with the pet's innate casting spells, so it may lower DPS. Not entirely sure on that, though.

In short, I never use my Mage's 2.0 anymore.

ty vm for that bit of info (officially never using it again)

It's basically just the 1k HP increase (or 1k heal if using it in that fashion...which is worthless).

The defensive stun proc doesn't work on mobs >75 level. Also, it interferes with the Prism Skin defensive proc spell (so decreases tanking ability).

Also, I believe the 2.0 offensive DD proc actually lowers/interferes with the pet's innate casting spells, so it may lower DPS. Not entirely sure on that, though.

I was thinking you were completely wrong on this., but then i went and checked it :

1: Add Proc: Primal Fusion Strike rate mod 400
2: Add Defensive Proc: Primal Fusion Parry rate mod 100
4: Increase HP when cast by 1000
5: Increase Max Hitpoints by 1000
11: Increase Mana by 12 per tick
12: Increase Hitpoints by 24 per tick

I play a bstlord alt from way back that i recently lvl'ed and i was thinkin of the beastlord epic :

1: Increase Double Attack by 8%
3: Increase Chance to Avoid Melee by 12%
6: Add Proc: Wild Spirit Strike rate mod 400

Seems like the bst epic is totally worth getting. But you were right about the mage epic dang :(. All this time i've been thinkin both were the same effects guess i'm gonna have to stop using mage epic meh.

I was thinking you were completely wrong on this., but then i went and checked it :

1: Add Proc: Primal Fusion Strike rate mod 400
2: Add Defensive Proc: Primal Fusion Parry rate mod 100
11: Increase Mana by 12 per tick
12: Increase Hitpoints by 24 per tick

I play a bstlord alt from way back that i recently lvl'ed and i was thinkin of the beastlord epic :

1: Increase Double Attack by 8%
3: Increase Chance to Avoid Melee by 12%
6: Add Proc: Wild Spirit Strike rate mod 400

Seems like the bst epic is totally worth getting. But you were right about the mage epic dang :(. All this time i've been thinkin both were the same effects guess i'm gonna have to stop using mage epic meh.

BST epic click proc passed level 85 (maybe even around 80) will lower your pets DPS, the DA won't help pet and the 12% avoid melee does almost nothing. 2.0 BST epic at the high end is the same as for Mages, it's a 1k HP boost and a DPS lose for pet, it's useless.

While we are on the subject of epics, I have played for years but have never obtained a single epic. Do I have to progress to get the 2.0 (1.0 then 1.5 then 2.0?)

can just do prequest for 1.5
nab 1.5 then 2.0 most epics can be done in less than 1 day from nothing to 2.0 barring rogue (need like 15 toons to zone in to an instance) paly probably has some ghey req too

Right about now I'd have to say the ranger epic is the most useless of epics and least worth your time, followed by the enchanter epic, which is also the ugliest.

Right about now I'd have to say the ranger epic is the most useless of epics and least worth your time, followed by the enchanter epic, which is also the ugliest.

I still use the click for my Ranger every time it refreshes, it might not be a great increase but it does help. Other epics are detriments though, so no Ranger is not the most useless.