Elidroth quits

I found this line funny and makes you wonder when he needs to reassure a customer base. Kinda like all the execs from AMD leaving lately, but reassuring that the company is not crumbling.

Before anyone gets nervous.. EQ is not in jeopardy and Daybreak Games is not having problems

He was offered a job as a pilot, a job he really wanted.

And I'm betting it pays a hell of a lot better.

Said is was as a pilot for Grumman, would doubt it's test pilot. Maybe a corporate pilot or cargo possibly.

He was offered a job as a pilot, a job he really wanted.

Flying what? Life for regional pilots sucks hard. What kind of ratings does he have?

I wanted to know the same! looking through the job listings for Northrop, its not test pilot. My guess is that he is going to fly the UAV's at entry level.

Listen to this pilot explain what it's like to become a pilot. I'm wondering where Elidroth got all those hours needed.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJk9Skxyi84[/ame]

would think eq traders corner would have had a post or something about it if it were for any negative reasons..

He was probably in the military, Navy if he is going to work for Grumman.

I seem to recall getting flight hours for flying the little UAV in the army. We had to keep a flight log and all that stuff and get approval for flying from the tower ect.