Patch

smith8454

Premium Member
Reaction score
All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 5:30 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last approximately 9 hours.

Patch notes for this update will be found in the Game Update Notes section of the forums once they are available.

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 5:30 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last approximately 9 hours.

Patch notes for this update will be found in the Game Update Notes section of the forums once they are available.
PATCH NOTES https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...8-09-2022-patch-notes-and-discussions.284807/

HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS !!!!!, THIS ONE I HUGE

20 ETW
LONGER MISSION TIMES
As much as I enjoy the ToL fisticuffs Mercs; do we have to wait for next expansion for Mercenaries to get their weapons back?

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
I didn't see anything about longer mission times.
from forms:
Yup. Being able to grab a mission instance before I log off for the night, plop my toons down into a corner, pop Lesson, and pull/kill non-stop for 30 solid min with absolutely NO aggravation (other players mainly) was...heaven.

from forms:
Yup. Being able to grab a mission instance before I log off for the night, plop my toons down into a corner, pop Lesson, and pull/kill non-stop for 30 solid min with absolutely NO aggravation (other players mainly) was...heaven.

How does this patch stop you from doing that?

You may have to move around a little to clear out the trash but you should still have 30 min worth of mobs.