EggFortune macro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about how much money Sony has put into creating plat sinks into EQ.

Now imagine how pissed they would be when people start offsetting those sinks.

So any updates?

I have not seen anything in the bans thread about this . . . any consequences to anyone yet? By now this has resulted in millions of plat so I thought perhaps one of you would be licking your wounds after an abrupt intrusion by a GM . . . no?

Not yet for me and I haven't heard from a single person even getting a suspension. I got 9 accounts running this 24/7 in private GH. Total about 1.2 mil so far and I plan to keep it running till nerf hits. I'll let you know how it works out in the end.

hopefully stays that way, just from my experiences they are slow to react, then go overkill.

hopefully stays that way, just from my experiences they are slow to react, then go overkill.

Yep Yep ..

I have a throw away account. Made a level 1 toon it, leveled him fast to 12.. then went and got him a few pieces of +CHA gear from the bazaar (opal encrusted steins ... festive doll.. etc) so he can get the most out of egg sell backs.

Tweaked the program a tad to make it run even faster with he hadleitems section.. and limited the ini to the 4 eggs that sell the most.

Ran it for 15 hours .... an netted over 90k. I plan to use it to buy high end attunable gear for twinks.. and then just trade the items to the twinks.

Figure it might be a tad safer than simply transferring hundreds and hundreds of k in plat. And DEFINATELY never transfer any plat in the bazaar!

Saw a lowbie toon today running around.. with a guild tag in latin that translated to egg money .... laughed my ass off.

Update

As per my last post in this thread... I made a few improvements to the timing and handleitem subs to increase efficiency.

I've updated the macro and ini on the first thread.

Yield is 20% more now in a given time period due to the improvements.

Also added a disclaimer to the original post.

From Today's TEST patch message :

*** Items ***

- The "Which Came First" item can be activated more quickly than it could before. It still needs to rest between uses.

Does this mess with the eggfortune macro?

The item is summoned before the spell is finished casting, If they fix this and I assume they would then its over.

From Today's TEST patch message :

*** Items ***

- The "Which Came First" item can be activated more quickly than it could before. It still needs to rest between uses.

Does this mess with the eggfortune macro?

Yep .. when that test patch goes live ... kiss this macro bye bye .....

When is next scheduled patch ??????? ( if they don't push a live emergency patch for this ).

Enjoy it while you can.

Last edited:
GAME UPDATE NEWS: The next Game Update is scheduled for July 14th, 2010.

Looks like only a couple more days to take advantage.

any way to set this so 2 toons in guild hall can run it and only delay if a random toon pops in or gm pops in ?

any way to set this so 2 toons in guild hall can run it and only delay if a random toon pops in or gm pops in ?

Yes.

In the CheckForPCs sub.

Change:

Code:
/if (${SpawnCount[pc radius ${PCRadiusCheck}]}>1) {

to

Code:
/if (${SpawnCount[pc radius ${PCRadiusCheck}]}>2) {

That will allow 2 PC's to be in zone and still work.

Thanks Tree great macro. Been running it since last night bout 18hrs or so ago and up to 72k. 96k and counting

Last edited:
Thanks Tree great macro. Been running it since last night bout 18hrs or so ago and up to 72k.

Get it while the getting's good... 6 days till its nerfed on July 14th patch... if not sooner in an emergency patch.

suspended

account i ahd running in guild hall went to check on him and the account was loged out and says it was suspeneded this was on cazi-fennro server so be on the look out

If anyone has gotten busted on this... post it.. so far only 2 peeps have had any posted consequences for this.

i will post more about mine tommorw for thats when ill be contacting SoE but i will let ya no and FYI i had to diffrent accounts one is my main and was in the bazzar selling they took all his plat as well and suspened the other account /shrug

Hit my goal and quit this tonight not gonna get overly greedy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.