DVD copying

Nicholi

Lifetimer
Reaction score
does anyone know of a good dvd copying software that will copy some of the new copyrighted movies? just for umm.. educational purposes... :) any help would be appreciated. Thanks

a few will....

I use DVD Decryptor and DVD Shrink

You'll normally need two or three programs.

DVD Decrypter -> DVDShrink -> Nero
Rip -> Compress -> Burn

well...

If the DVD decryptor/nero didn't work..then nero recode/dvdshrink did...one or the other

DVD Copy

You might want to try trial version of DVDFAb premium to copy to harddrive(will do some dvd's that DVDShrink has problems on) then use DVDshrink on the file copy you created to shrink & copy to DVD. Then just delete the copies off of HD. I also have current Nero but the above works great.

DVDFAB is just DVDDecrypter copyrighted and sold if not mistaken.

What version? Thought that was no longer getting updated for new protection

Its been over a year since I've copied any DVD movies, but I thought that the encryption never changes. What I mean is that when DVD players were first released way back when, they use the same software to play an encrypted movie as the player I walk down to Best Buy and buy right now.

So I thought the same thing would apply to a program like DVD Decrypter (which I did enjoy using). The version that was released at the beginning will still be able to decrypt a movie that comes out tomorrow, unless the entire industry changes the standard and forces all consumers to buy new players.

I know very little about this stuff, just enough to dabble in it so I can make uninformed posts like this, so I definitely could be way off. :)

Matt

They change the encryption now and then, as to why DVD Decrypter do not decrypt all DVDs.

Another way....

I used to do the AnyDVD /Clone DVD method such that when the movie is playing...it is also decrypting in the background. The decrypted version was left behind at the end which I would then use DVDShrink to reencode and burn without protections. This may work for others as well...

if its a dvd you bought/rented then you need to do 2 things. Open the DVD_video folder in DVD decrypter and remove the source code for the dvd * yes dvd decryter still gets updated if you know the site to get it from * then open up VSO convertxtoDVD and re_encode the movie to a region free source and then use Decrypter to burn it as an img to a dvd. New dvd source code was released 2 months ago so you will need updates on all apps. /rude MPAA

thanks for the info guys. I am looking into the programs you mentioned now. Thanks again :)

dvd95copy

I use dvd95copy and it works very well, they always update it for the newer schemes and it is not that expensive. www.dvd59copy.com it does the shrink or you can rip to your hard drive, many other options also

anydvd and clonedvd are the simplest programs that work great. I use netflix to get all my movies and anythign i loike i burn and i have never had a movie not work unless it was scratched. and its cheap

Necroman

This works for almost any movie even new ones sometime Disney films don;t work but outher then that i have had no problem. Rip in with DVD fab to folder of your choice, Then make new folder on desktop and use voblanker to blank the files created by dvd fab and put them in your new folder then use Nero recode and Sucess u have your movie

For the DVD's that DVD Decrypter gets errors ripping try googleing a program named RipIt4Me. It solves that for you.

RipIt4Me

Get it while you can, if you can. The MPAA shut the developer down a few months ago. They never made it open source so what is there is the end of RipIt4Me.

Last edited:
You just need 4 programms

Download:

AnyDVD wich will remove some CSS checks and resolve many read errors

CSS Free Region which will crack down all CSS

DVD Decrypter to copy the Vob files to your HDD

CloneDVD to shrink and burn your DVD

Instruction:

Just install AnyDVD and Region Free + CSS, restart computer. Now insert your Disk, start DVD Decrypter and copy to your HDD... (If still read errors, just look into the options and set the read tries to maximum... it will never abort and try still dvd is on your HDD). If the DVD is on your HDD... close DVD Decrypter and start CloneDVD. Open the DVD source on your HDD click next and burn it...

Notice... these programms are freeware/demo... if u need any cracks send me Email. I think i am not allowed to post cracks here...

if u got still problems.. let me know