Dupe your stuff

O

Ovaxen

This exploit is difficult to pull off, but I can explain how it works, so you can accomplish it at a much better success rate.

You can DUPE everything you have, money, horses, all your gear, anything you have on you.

Here's how it works.. You get everything you want to dupe ( all your money, earthshakers, fungi tunics, manastones. ect ) and have them in a bag ( try to have them all in specific bags so you know where they all are.

You corpse yourself, and leave that corpse. This process requires you to wait for a unplanned patch, so refresh your corpse periodically. But when you get a message to camp out wait till the very last moment and loot it all and zone. ( Zoning forces a character save ). If they do a roll back ( they pretty much always do, but for planned ones they make sure it's well after everyone is out ), your corpse will still be there, but you will have all the gear on you, since your character was forced to save when it zoned. Just go back and loot your corpse again, and you have doubled your stuff.

I found this by accident, and have managed to recreate this a couple times. It works. All 3 of my earthshakers were one when it started.