Dreadspire Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

smason

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Nit sure if its the right palce, but lately everytime I try to piggy to dreadspire I CTD. thanks for your help before hand

smason said:
Nit sure if its the right palce, but lately everytime I try to piggy to dreadspire I CTD. thanks for your help before hand
It's probably that you don't have the FDI(Formal Dinner Invitation), so it tries to click through stoneroot when you aren't keyed to (and therefore you crash).

mq2piggyzone.ini said:
351=dreadspire "Dreadspire Keep",358
354=drachnidhive "The Hive",358
358=westkorlach "Stoneroot Falls",362,354,351
I think changing those lines to
Code:
351=dreadspire "Dreadspire Keep",354
354=drachnidhive "The Hive",351,358
358=westkorlach "Stoneroot Falls",362,354
might work, but I'm not sure. There was a thread about this a while ago I'll try to find.

Last edited:
No I have it, after about 4 CTD's I stopped trying piggy and just warped to a mob close to the door and went right in. It only CTD's when i try to zone there for somereason.

smason said:
No I have it, after about 4 CTD's I stopped trying piggy and just warped to a mob close to the door and went right in. It only CTD's when i try to zone there for somereason.
That works too :) just make sure noone sees you!

alot of zones crash you when you try to zone into them..

dreadspire
devastation
kodtaz -> natimbi

think its just something special that the server auto-disconnects you when it recieves a 0 for zonereason - as there is no way possible to walk across a zone line into them.

just my theory on it but ya..

Status
Not open for further replies.