Custom Buffs

kegasi

Reaction score
Is there a way to specify a custom buff for your companion or for the player?

I normally shrink my pet one or two times by clicking on my earring which casts Tiny Companion.

I have pet buffs turned on and it does haste him. There are a few other buffs that pets can use such as Infuse Ally. Sometimes I want to use the Infuse Ally buff and other times I don't want to since it breaks root.

I normally shrink my pet one or two times by clicking on my earring which casts Tiny Companion.

I have pet buffs turned on and it does haste him. There are a few other buffs that pets can use such as Infuse Ally. Sometimes I want to use the Infuse Ally buff and other times I don't want to since it breaks root.
buff lines are mostly hardcoded in for pets by lineup. i am happy to code in infuse ally but it means you would have to manually disable it via if statements in that case. otherwise no, you cannot add buffs in manually and youd have to do that via downshits instead.

since you are in such a happy coding request receiving mood :)

i am happy to code in infuse ally

How about something along the lines of Rez list

A list of of toons on said list would receive a rez asap
userezlist=1
battlerez=1
reztoon1=joe
reztoon2=schmoe
rezduringraid=0

I havent used a cleric in months and it seems to struggle w rezzing dead toons

shaman will do the call during battle and rez sometimes when out of combat so not sure why cleric says F it

since you are in such a happy coding request receiving mood :)

i am happy to code in infuse ally
How about something along the lines of Rez list

A list of of toons on said list would receive a rez asap
userezlist=1
battlerez=1
reztoon1=joe
reztoon2=schmoe
rezduringraid=0

I havent used a cleric in months and it seems to struggle w rezzing dead toons

shaman will do the call during battle and rez sometimes when out of combat so not sure why cleric says F it
how about if you were to ever provide the fucking logs i ask for every single time you post a request i actually WOULD fix whatever issue there is but none of you ever post the goddam logs and i dont play everquest so i cant debug anything without information because it all looks right in the code itself. is that happy enough for you, dealings?

I added in the Infuse Ally series for necros. It will show up as a FightBuff because that makes the most sense to me that you would only use those lines during combat and only if it was already memmed. Both the explosion and the harvest EE line should detect and use correctly if you memorize the relevant spell. Please test it and let me know if it works or not. This should also open up the ability to do the same for other classes' pets too. My goal is always to use every single spell (non-utility like gate/bind/summon food) that gets memmed so if any others are not getting used let me know and i will add them in. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
ill have to dedicate a day in a few weeks (have guests so barely touch my pc), to just killing off toons and seeing if that can produce a log that is useful.

I had the cleric announcing (bc etc), but its not like It appears that it even knows there is a corpse. The shaman at least tries to drag the corpse closer then does call of the wild.

I try to watch the cleric to see if it tries to drag or if its cause its busy (healing buffing), at first glance its almost like it has no idea there is a member corpse.

I dont have it hide corpses, Its not busy healing, or buffing, I am wondering if there is a setting I am overlooking sort of dont buff while mobs in a certain radius etc.

its a plugin and not macro , so I dont have the ability to look at some rez routine.

Anyways if any of that info helps for now great, if everyone else has the cleric rezzing like a champ then im an idiot and ill keep trying to narrow it down.

thank you regardless (neat plugin)