Lifetimer
Reaction score
posten a screenshoot
what happens is it is crashen when going to char select any idea

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 39
Do you have a custom UI? They made some changes to the short duration buff windows. If you do, you might try and disable that and try again.

Code:
[Wed Jun 10 13:19:09 2009] Error: Could not find child Credits_SoD in window credits]

removed my whole ui folder and repatched

maybe even, may be its crazy but it could be, im no expert but i think ive heard that its possible, it could very well be, there is small chance that perhaps the compile being down (due to patch)might have something to do with it.

I however am not that good at this so I would keep trying alot of other things and let the patch thing as a last resort item to look at.

maybe even, may be its crazy but it could be, im no expert but i think ive heard that its possible, it could very well be, there is small chance that perhaps the compile being down (due to patch)might have something to do with it.

I however am not that good at this so I would keep trying alot of other things and let the patch thing as a last resort item to look at.

I think they are trying to connect normally, with no MQ and getting that error.....atleast I hope so. :p

Sassy, if your just trying to run EQ and not bugs, you should probably go ask the soe forums since it's kind of their game and all. They would know best whats wrong with their game :rolleyes:

If you are trying to run bugs in EQ today without the new working compile, well /bytchslap

Any questions?

Sassy, if your just trying to run EQ and not bugs, you should probably go ask the soe forums since it's kind of their game and all. They would know best whats wrong with their game :rolleyes:

If you are trying to run bugs in EQ today without the new working compile, well /bytchslap

Any questions?

i would ask my 3 year old a question about a problem with eq over soe. lets face it they dont test nothen no more. i mean to the fact 90 persent of the patchen naver even see the test server

Try changing your screen resolution. Also, are you running in full screen or windowed? I had a similiar issue and went into game options and changed resolution down a tad and did the same ingame via options.