Cleric bot / bot issues

SondraMarie

Premium Member
Reaction score
The cleric bot is completely useless atm... not sure what was changed i updated and now a maxed cleric wont even keep a raid tank up. it also is not rezzing nor buffing toons after you manually rez..

Zerkers and rog are hanging up on the disident lines

beastlords are not casting slow

Someone in another read said try disabling debuffs in MQ2Bot on cleric. There is some sort of targeting issue on clerics currently.

hey

yse mine is stuck using the chest clicky how do turn that off

do /bot on
see where the clicky is located

ex.:
buff1=bp blah blah

you then would do buffif1=0

assuming its coming up as a buff but if its a nuke etc

nukeuf1=0 (the number of the nuke or buff has to be the same as what ever shows up in your mq window

once its disabled restart bot and gl

thanks

sorry I way new to this so thanks for any help :) means alot

So i have clicky bp off everything off on cleric except heals no buffing ...no clickys..no nothing and as soon as i turn on bot my frame rates on that toon only.... drop to 20 or below and the screen stutters. The only thing I can do is i have set cycle delay to 30 or more to get rid of the lag but then that has issues in itself been doing this for 3 weeks now and no one else has had it happen to em? Logs off everything off is just weird. Wish I knew where to start. 2 diff clerics 3 diff operating systems ...loaded blank brand new ini for both and nada still does it. Loaded diff spells the works.