bugs i have found with MQ2Bot

shakuras

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
#1 with beastlord on bot they will get stuck targeting themselves -- also crash to desktop with out a report or any notice this happens a lot

#2 rangers also crash to desktop no pop up no eport

#3 shaman do the same

#4 cleric hang's up on silent casting also divine avatar if not turned off will try in background to activate and lag the toon out 100% of the time making for a bad year

Can you do the following so we can get more information on where things are going wrong.

MQ2Bot Troubleshooting:
In your post attach the following:

[MQ2Bot] section of your character's MQ2 INI (serverName_characterName.ini in MQ2 folder)
Debug log (MQ2Bot_serverName_characterName.log in MQ2 Logs folder)

To enable debugging use the following commands:

/bot Debugging=1
/bot DoDebug=1

While trying to debug it, I had MQ2Bot crash on my enchanter. I'm trying to debug the problem with that though I haven't been able to duplicate the crash again.

Edit: One hour of chain pulling with Bard/Pal/Enc/Cleric, I couldn't get a crash again.

I ended up getting a crash dump from first crash on enchanter. I couldn't pull much useful information from it though. Hopefully Htw will have better luck.

I couldn't see any problems with my cleric healing other than when it was too busy nuking......though I wasn't watching it really carefully. I'll dig further into cleric soon.

ok I will get that stuff for you I turned stuff like aa's off on my cleric it helped