claw of the flamewing and shadowstep

supertimmy

Lifetimer
Reaction score
i think i'm losing my mind. claw of the flamewing seems to shadowstep my wizard randomly.

maybe.

all i know is my wizard is standing in a corner, nuking away, and then boom, he's in the middle of the room. his mac (dev's) continues to run, he doesn't leash, but he definitely shadow or nether stepped. after watching him closely, it only happens after claw of the flamewing. i've checked the mac and eq log and i can't see anything fishy. but i'm not really even sure what i'm looking for.

has anyone else seen this or is my wizard just a joker.

it's the damn evolving cloak i had on my wiz for some reason. that was super cryptic. Shroud of the Forgotten will proc a shadowstep (among other horrible things) on you randomly (bene and detri according to the intranetz). knowing is half the battle.

it's the damn evolving cloak i had on my wiz for some reason. that was super cryptic. Shroud of the Forgotten will proc a shadowstep (among other horrible things) on you randomly (bene and detri according to the intranetz). knowing is half the battle.
the other half is red and blue lasers.

906309-theotherhalf.jpg

I remember this happening when I got it on my monk.

Drove me insane for a short period before I worked out it was the cloak procing stuff lmao.

Turning into the raid shoulders made it all worth it though!